Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• HollywoodsNewestSensation

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmic_Freak
    Im wondering why BPB will be showing at 5:15 pm and not in the dark with the lights on?
    I'm trying to think back to when I was an AP, and I'm pretty sure that the nighttime showings of Eureka ended when EP came into play...

...which was too bad, because I have heard nothing but good things about those times but never saw it myself.

While yours truly watched the Day-Glo colored cardboard parade in horror from the central hub, the MiceChat readers seem to like it, and face it who am I to steal their joy? Plus it packs in the crowds:
    o my goodness. Why didn't you like it? not only is the parade colorful but the colors match eachother and look good. The choregrophy is fun, the musics upbeat and exciting, and its sooooo much fun to watch! Even my friends, WHO HATE PARADES, loved it. They even decided to watch the sleeping beauty one with me after watching this celebration. Its awsome! And obviously if its packing in the crowds, people like it. Y so negative? its a really asome celebration or parade (dont know wat to call it). Just watch it again and this time be open minded, smile, and try to be positive. its really good. hooray for the celebrations.
    ----Groups M and M and N and O and A and A and BLUE and B and H and P and C, PARADE OF THE STARS count, 11

------------FANTASMIC!

-Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by TweedlDum9
    Yes it will. Parade of Dreams will have three show stops, which will probably be a few minutes long.

The difference between that and Block Party is that BPB is a 10-minute street show which happens to move between its three performance locations.

i don't know...i just work here!

and i'm just "driving the train" if you know what i mean, so i'm not sure what that means for me.

• Leave 'em wanting more!

Quote Originally Posted by TweedlDum9
    We were all looking forward to it. There are a few reasons why it wasn't being mounted right now with the others, but I don't know specifics, so I don't want to say anything wrong or anything I shouldn't say, you know?

But keep your fingers crossed for the future... If the feedback for both Celebrations is really good, I'll bet it'll see the light of day.
    Yeah The Line reported that the Marry Poppins Celebration "will not be presented as part of the Disneyland Charcater Celebration", but they didn't say why. Anyone know what the deal is?
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

• Defeats the Huns

I'll take a guess and say BUDGET problems? hehe - I mean, even though Mickey's Shining Star Cavalcade, Sleeping Beauty's Royal Celebration, and Mickey's Magic Kingdom Celebration were/are all small in size, it looks like a lot of money was poured into it (i.e. performers, choreographers, remodeling of floats, music/arrangements). And from what I had heard about Mary Poppins' Celebration, it was going to be pretty nifty and EXPENSIVE. So.... that's my guess.

Does anyone have anymore videos or pics please?
    Hail Matt Ouimet, the savior of Disneyland!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123