Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: What You love About Disneyland

Ummmm I love DCA...lol.

However if I have to pick something in Disneyland, it would be the hour between 11:00pm and Midnight, or as my family calls it, 'THE HOUR OF POWER'.

We sprint from land to land hitting all of our favorite rides, unfettered by the crowds and strollers. It's like having the entire park to ourselves until they kick us out. Sitting in an empty NOS watching the lights dance on the water is pretty magical.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

What do I love? Hmmm......the atmosphere, the history.......the fact that a man's dream came true.....

• Goofy

The Matterhorn, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride!, and
    Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante.

• Who Gave Rob an Avatar?

I like the guests, for the most part everybody is happy. We come from all walks of life and end up enjoying where we are right then.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Woman View Post
    Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

• "I Break Things"

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    IJA, definitely. But what's WFJC? All this time I thought I was so savvy on DLR acronyms...

Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    The little used "World Famous Jungle Cruise" acronym
    and all this time I thought you didn't like it... WOW...

Swab stole my comment

I personally love the J.C. Boathouse, but possibly for a different reason then most. I love it because walking through it reminds me of fellow Skips, past and present. I have a different appreciation because to me some of those "objects" are actually souvenirs donated by past Skippers... and seeing those memories makes me tear up! And yes, some of my work is also there... hidden in plain sight!

Thank you Thunder for this thread. I nitpick a lot, and tore into the current J.C. Crew! At the same time I also did a lot to help out, did a lot of behind the scenes and lent them materials that they thought had been "lost". Balance... while not always reflected on here... is the key.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

By far the thing I enjoy the most is being able to take my children and get the same feelings I had as a kids seeing them with the feelings I had 30 years ago.

• Rather Be At Disneyland

I like that Disneyland takes me away to another place. A place where I'm free to be light-hearted and silly. I can act like a kid again and nobody cares! It just makes me happy to be there.

• U. B. Bold

I love that I can wear a Goofy hat and nobody looks at me funny.
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

• Senior Minion

I love it when a castmember most recently helped us (without us asking for assistance) volunteered to carry our food tray too our table at the French Market and then asked us if we wanted to take a picture. That's truly above and beyond.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I just love it period! And a great thread by the way!

• disneyland = my anti drug

you guys are amazing! just the fact that there are other people out there who love disneyland this much...

i love it becuase of its secrets and history..., and becuase one man built it on a strong belief it would turn out to be something great.And apparently it has.

The fact that I am one of the few people I know from my country that visited Disneyland!

To me the whole USA is an attraction, so Disneyland is an attraction-within-an attraction

I love how te music is everywhere, how you discover those little details you've never seen before, how rides like Peter Pan's Flight and Pinocchio's Daring Journey can make you feel like a 7 year old again

Because I live so far away from DL it's hard for me to visit often so I don't know every little secret. But thankfully because of sites like this and others I get to discover those secrets
    Go to Disneyland Paris..people should all go to Disneyland Paris!! Please go to Disneyland Paris!

I love Disneyland for so many reasons... I love the smell of Pirates.. the musty smell of the water.. nothing like it anywhere. I love the smell of waffle cones, the bakery and the fact that I can walk up to people and offer to take their picture for them and it works everytime. I wouldn't do that anywhere else... I love the feeling that I get from walking into the park, everytime I stop and say out loud, "can you believe we are here againg, walking on main street?" The feeling of nostalgia gets me everytime. And even while I type this I am getting misty eyed over how I feel about it. I got engaged in Disneyland and we had our honeymoon in Disneyland and have celebrated 2 Anniversaries in Disneyland. I couldn't love a place more, its not the rides its the feeling, the MAGIC.

• U. B. Bold

Wonderful posts everyone. I'd especially like to thank the new members who have posted here. Welcome to MiceChat!
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder View Post
    Wonderful posts everyone. I'd especially like to thank the new members who have posted here. Welcome to MiceChat!
    You all make me sick. You and Disneyland should just get a room and get this whole thing over with; I'm tired of hearing it. Doesn't anyone want to talk about theme violations anymore? How 'bout we all argue over who loves DL more? Anyone? You big ol' bunch o' Nancys.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast