Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75
  1. #46

    • Disneyland/Bronco Maniac
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    962

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    You all make me sick. You and Disneyland should just get a room and get this whole thing over with; I'm tired of hearing it. Doesn't anyone want to talk about theme violations anymore? How 'bout we all argue over who loves DL more? Anyone? You big ol' bunch o' Nancys.





    Priceless, absolutely priceless...

    "The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

  2. #47

    • Who Gave Rob an Avatar?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    14,688

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    You all make me sick. You and Disneyland should just get a room and get this whole thing over with; I'm tired of hearing it. Doesn't anyone want to talk about theme violations anymore? How 'bout we all argue over who loves DL more? Anyone? You big ol' bunch o' Nancys.





    Can I get another Pineapple Daiquiri over here?
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Woman View Post
    Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

  3. #48

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    What I love most is the childhood memories (even though I'm only 21.) My family would go at least once a year to DL and WDW. Our visits dropped off the past 7 or so years, and my parents announced to us early in 2007 that we would be going back for "old times sake." I was a little apprehensive that going back as an older "kid" that it would spoil the childhood memories I had of the place. I was afraid that, being older, I would be aware of the mayhem going on outside the berm and know that it was just another theme park.

    I was wrong.

    The second I walked up to the gates I was instantly taken back to my childhood, and from that moment on completely forgot about all the troubles and worries in my life. Not once did I think "This isn't as great as I remember it being." So, since that visit in June, I have been back twice, with another planned for the first week of January (I showed my gf pictures of the holiday lights and she said "WE'RE GOING.")

    So I'm back to being a Disney-freak, after over 7 years of being Disney-free. In fact, we just finished paying for our 4-night Disney cruise in May, followed by 8 days at WDW. Its an addiction!!!!

  4. #49

    • Disneyland/Bronco Maniac
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    962

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by mousechild View Post
    Can I get another Pineapple Daiquiri over here?
    Would you like a pink umbrella with that?

    "The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

  5. #50

    •   
    • Blind to His Own Faults
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Near
    Posts
    8,060

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBob View Post
    Would you like a pink umbrella with that?
    If I were to ever use a sig line quote, this would be it.

  6. #51

    • Disneyland/Bronco Maniac
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    962

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    If I were to ever use a sig line quote, this would be it.
    Thanks swab..

    I saw it as only to fitting.

    To you, i'll give the first....

    "The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

  7. #52

    • Sorcerer Supreme Bean
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,176

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    You all make me sick. You and Disneyland should just get a room and get this whole thing over with; I'm tired of hearing it. Doesn't anyone want to talk about theme violations anymore? How 'bout we all argue over who loves DL more? Anyone? You big ol' bunch o' Nancys.





    I love DL more than you foc Walt Disney said so. And he also says he loves pirates thats why he made a ride for them =p

  8. #53

    •   
    • Blind to His Own Faults
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Near
    Posts
    8,060

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    I love DL more than you foc Walt Disney said so. And he also says he loves pirates thats why he made a ride for them =p
    Since I am a MiceChat GOLD member, I feel as though I have the authority to speak for Walt when I say that he favors me (for my outspoken criticism), BroncoBob (for his clutch purse collection), mousechild (for compiling and organizing all his quotes), and Chad (for whatever he does around here--remind me again?). He did not mention you.

  9. #54

    • Sorcerer Supreme Bean
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,176

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    Since I am a MiceChat GOLD member, I feel as though I have the authority to speak for Walt when I say that he favors me (for my outspoken criticism), BroncoBob (for his clutch purse collection), mousechild (for compiling and organizing all his quotes), and Chad (for whatever he does around here--remind me again?). He did not mention you.
    I'm a GOLD member myself and in the special club Walt posts in frequently he said that if he wasnt lying low hed turn Frontier land into Pirateland for good.

  10. #55

    • Disneyland/Bronco Maniac
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    962

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    Since I am a MiceChat GOLD member, I feel as though I have the authority to speak for Walt when I say that he favors me (for my outspoken criticism), BroncoBob (for his clutch purse collection), mousechild (for compiling and organizing all his quotes), and Chad (for whatever he does around here--remind me again?). He did not mention you.
    Purse collection you say?
    Its a European Carry to you Mr. Swab guy!

    "The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

  11. #56

    •   
    • Blind to His Own Faults
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Near
    Posts
    8,060

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    I'm a GOLD member myself and in the special club Walt posts in frequently he said that if he wasnt lying low hed turn Frontier land into Pirateland for good.
    He does not have the sole authority to make that decision. Clearly his disembodiment has gone to his head.


    Apologies for the prolonged derailment. Please, all continue with your pinko hippie 'love-in'.



  12. #57

    • Disneyland/Bronco Maniac
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    962

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    Apologies for the prolonged derailment. Please, all continue with your pinko hippie 'love-in'.



    I am surpised you didnt tell that to "cut that long hair hippie" too.
    Although Swab, judging by your sig photo, you too seem to boarder on the long hair, bearded, free spirit, lets love everybody type..
    But, i could be wrong.........

    "The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

  13. #58

    • Sorcerer Supreme Bean
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,176

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBob View Post


    I am surpised you didnt tell that to "cut that long hair hippie" too.
    Although Swab, judging by your sig photo, you too seem to boarder on the long hair, bearded, free spirit, lets love everybody type..
    But, i could be wrong.........
    Hes a pirate in denial.

  14. #59

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,616

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBob View Post


    I am surpised you didnt tell that to "cut that long hair hippie" too.
    Although Swab, judging by your sig photo, you too seem to boarder on the long hair, bearded, free spirit, lets love everybody type..
    But, i could be wrong.........
    Don't let the look fool you. He may look like a leftie, but he's a thematic conservative.

  15. #60

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,616

    Re: What You love About Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Hes a pirate in denial.
    Good Grief, there were no buccaneers in the Nile.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who do you think provides more Disneyland love?
    By SILVERMOUSE21 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 06:39 PM
  2. I love Disneyland Because...........
    By CAspace in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 08:15 AM
  3. Why do YOU love Disneyland (and CA Adv)???
    By UnleashTheMagic in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-31-2006, 04:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •