Ticket Option Question

Hello all,

I am planning a trip to Disneyland in March of next year. While I was on the official site going through various options I was thrown off by some of the language being used. Besides the "2 day park hopper" option I'm accustomed to seeing there was a "5 for 3 park hopper" "6 for 4 park hopper" etc. Is there a special ticket promotion going on right now that I am unaware of? Should I read that as "A 5 day park hopper for the price of a 3 day park hopper"? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I figured you guys would know the answer (Google didn't). Thanks guys!

Re: Ticket Option Question

According to what the web site says, you can purchase tickets valid from January 7, 2008 through April 24, 2008 that have two extra days free if you pay for three or more days. I think you have to order online to make use of the offer, although I could be wrong.

Thanks Alyssa!

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...Page&year=2008

7-Day Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket for the Price of 5 DaysValid for use from January 7, 2008 thru April 24, 2008.
    2 Days FREE

6-Day Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket for the Price of 4 DaysValid for use from January 7, 2008 thru April 24, 2008.
    2 Days FREE

5-Day Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket for the Price of 3 DaysValid for use from January 7, 2008 thru April 24, 2008.
    2 Days FREE

-----

This was taken from the main Disneyland.com tickets page that you said you looked at. Unless you looked on an unofficial site or something, that is the "language" that they use to describe the promotion.

It's all right there... also, if you click on the links you can get more information about that ticket option.

For instance, clicking on the 5-for-3 link, you get:

-----
    5-Day Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket for the Price of 3 Days
    2 Days FREE! Right now, you can enjoy 5 days of Disneyland® Resort Theme Park admission for the price of only 3 days! Simply purchase a 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket between 1/7/08 and 4/24/08, and you'll receive two extra days for FREE!*
    -----

Anyways, it's a pretty good deal if you were planning on visiting 4-Days are more, since you'll get free day(s) out of it.
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

There is one big issue with these tickets, once you enter the park on Day 1, you only have 13 more days (a 2 week period) to use the other 4 or more days, so it is only good for the current visit.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com