I just thought this was neat! I know most of you have APs, but if you know anyone who is going to BlizzCon or plays World of Warcraft and are into DLR, BlizzCon is offering discount tickets for DLR. http://www.blizzcon.com

$43 for one day park ticket.

"Blizzard Entertainment welcomes you to the inaugural BlizzCon at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California, on October 28-29th, 2005! BlizzCon is a celebration of the Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo franchises and the players who have helped make them so popular around the world. We invite you to join us for an exciting weekend of gaming and socializing with your fellow Blizzard gamers and developers."

I think it's cool that a nerdy enterprise such as this wants people to enjoy the awesomeness that is Disneyland Resort.

"BlizzCon in the Anaheim Convention Center is located right next door to the world-famous Disneyland. We are pleased to offer BlizzCon attendees and Blizzard fans specially-priced Disneyland Tickets available here. BlizzCon tickets are entirely separate, but we encourage you to enjoy Disneyland and other Southern California attractions while you are in Anaheim for BlizzCon."