Question Block Out Day For NYE...

I have a deluxe pass and wish to go on NYE. I know we're able to get a discounted ticket for that day by showing our annual pass. But my question is this...

I have to work during the day, but my best friend will be at the Park early in the morning and he was going to purchase a discounted ticket for me so I could use it later. Is this something he's able to do for me? Or do I need to be there to show my annual pass to get the ticket?

I wouldn't think it would matter, but I'm just seeing if anyone for sure knows what the correct procedures are.

Thanks!

• Minion

Re: Block Out Day For NYE...

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFunGuy View Post
    I have a deluxe pass and wish to go on NYE. I know we're able to get a discounted ticket for that day by showing our annual pass. But my question is this...

I have to work during the day, but my best friend will be at the Park early in the morning and he was going to purchase a discounted ticket for me so I could use it later. Is this something he's able to do for me? Or do I need to be there to show my annual pass to get the ticket?

I wouldn't think it would matter, but I'm just seeing if anyone for sure knows what the correct procedures are.

Thanks!
    A couple things, first you have to show YOUR pass to get the block out ticket. Second, they will sell out very early. Third, there is a possibility that at the time of day you are wishing to enter the park they may be only allowing reentry and you might not get in.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.