Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey_D
    Yeah!! I mentioned this idea on another thread a while back & then some one else suggested something similar lately too... Weird?? If Disney is looking for something truly Original then a stage coach style attraction, perhaps using Indy or JTTCOTE technology could be just the ticket don't you think?!?!

Ala Sleepy Hollow is kinda what I was getting at but maybe add a little "wild west Ghost town" to the vibe as well. To add variety, the ride could be both indoors & outdoors perhaps and what would it be without a thrilling finale... Maybe off a cliff?!?
    Journey uses Rocket Rods technology

I'm not quite for a stage coach style attraction really it never looks good when I imagine it but maybe that's just me

• punkndrublic

Bring the Bears back and call Critter Country, Bear Country again and put the pooh in the crapper where it belongs.
    Open the blast doors, open the blast doors!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DLtrooper
    Bring the Bears back and call Critter Country, Bear Country again and put the pooh in the crapper where it belongs.
    Well, waitaholdon... I agree, make Br'er Bear more prominent in Splash (he was the most prominent character in the Keys to the Magic SM toy, so it's not a stretch) and make it Bear Country again.

But, if it's Bear Country again, let's not throw out the Pooh with the bathwater. Let's just let the new and improved Pooh ride be part of the rechristening celebration, along with maybe a Brother Bear version of Knott's Mystery Lodge.
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

why not keep Critter country, upgrad Pooh to the Tokyo technology version and put the Country Bears in a redesigned Hungry Bear resturant were they can provide entertainment while you eat

• punkndrublic

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider
    why not keep Critter country, upgrad Pooh to the Tokyo technology version and put the Country Bears in a redesigned Hungry Bear resturant were they can provide entertainment while you eat
    Thats a really good idea kinda of chucky cheese but with the bears and burgers.
    Open the blast doors, open the blast doors!

• Disney worshipper/geek

Quote Originally Posted by swagdaddy
    Tomorrowland - Rockets back on the platform
    Fantasyland - Remove the "Light Magic" towers on Small World way
    Toontown - Duckburg addition
    Frontierland - Western River Expedition
    Adventureland - Restore treehouse to original state "Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse"
    New Orleans Square - Add more street entertainment (Maybe a Marti Gras streetacular?)
    Critter Country - Evict Pooh and give the real Bears their home back!
    Main Street USA - Bring back the Original Honest Abe show! Walt's version!
    Ok, I never thought of Duckburg...that is AWESOME!! I completely agree in terms of Adventureland, Critter Country and Main Street, as well
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

• Disney worshipper/geek

Ok, let's see here...

Main Street: KEEP LINCOLN!! for the love of sanity, people!!!! I would keep it (I hope this doesn't count as two), I would restore the old mural that was in the exit of Lincoln, the one with Walt at the end. That, i think is what got me to admire him so much in the first place....
    New Orleans Square: NO NO NO Mardi Gras thing...there is just no room for it unless you did the designated area for Fantasmic!. Actually, I would do a little more with the gallery. Part of the reason people (ex: Eisner) do not appreciate the park is because they know so little if the history of it.
    Critter Country: COUNTRY BEARS!!! COUNTRY BEARS!!! COUNTRY BEARS!!! Pooh can go to DCA...
    Toontown: I don't even know where to start...
    Frontierland: There I'm not so sure...definitely something at Big Thunder BBQ, that's a lot of space that could be put to good use...
    Fantasyland: It's so hard to "expand" on that space, I would put in something for an under-represented movie, like Robin Hood or something...
    Tomorrowland: Get rid of that nasty Innoventions junk and put the Carousel back where it should be...& that is just for starters...!
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123