Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt. Hook's Christmas trip report

Well here is part 1 of my day at Disneyland on Christmas day.

It starts off when I arive at the Windyise place on earth no not were the Cubs and White Sox play at but at Disneyland around 9 or 9:30am. When I got there I when in the gate and when to the right side of the tunnel and when I walk thew I happen to see Pluto and Mickey Mouse on the side by the Mad Hatter hat shop. So after seening them I when over to see when the Aladdin and Jasmine show will start sends I have seen Aladdin in a wild. So after I saw that the first show didn't start until 10:30 I desided to go on Hunted Mansion before it when back to old mansion. So after I got off the ride I when back over to Aladdin. I saw the show and that when my first character photo began.

Al and Jasmine

So then after I got done with them I was on my way to DCA to see what characters was over there. But as I was about to walk off Main Street on the City Hall side. I saw a big line on the side of it so I when to check it out and it happen to be on Christmas day Crulla De Vil.

She told me she didn't want to take a picture of me until I post for her. So I did.

She saw my Tigger hat and said did I make it. I told her yeah I took Tigger's fur. Then she goes well then your hire. I love your kind of tase. As I was walking away she said. Have a misable Christmas. I turn around and said to her. A Merry humba to you to. She goes then and said Thank you I will.

So then I when over to DCA and when I got there about 11:15 the only character I saw over there was Dopey. So I waited for about an hour over there at that time the only other character that show up was Snow White that was around 11:45 or so. So I deside to go back over to Disneyland. So I when back and it was time for lunch. So I when over to the food chart by the Walt and Mickey statue to get a Turkey leg. As I was about to eat 2 memebers from this Mice Chat show up that I have never meet before. They were. Rex 22 and Dan-Tasmic. We were talking for a little bit then they left and I had my Turkey leg. After that I when into the castle to go on Snow White but as I walk thew I happen to spot this character on the right side of the castle.

After I go her picture I when on Snow White's ride and the golden apple book wasn't working this time. So after I got off the ride I when over to Small world. (By the way Rex and Dan. When I was walking over to Small World I bump into Alice by the tea cups.) But when I saw how long the line was to Small I deside to go back to see what character were at by Main street. Which there was none at the time. So I when in to the first 50 years of Disneyland. After coming out I saw Donald Duck. I when in line to get a photo with him but by the time I got up there he had to leave. So then I when over to the Coke place to see if any characters was there for musical chairs. When I got there the only character that was there was my name sack Capt. Hook himself. I got in line and as with Donald I got there to late. So I sat down on the sidewalk cause the parade was goingto start soon so as I waited Alice show up. But as soon she show up she left as fast as she came. Then about 10 minutes later Mary & Bret show up and they to show up and leave as fast. So there was no musical chairs. So the parade starts and here is what I got.

More parade pictures to come up. To be contenue. [ms]

• Goofy

Re: Capt. Hook's Christmas trip report

Wow great pictures captain hook. It was so nice to have meet you. Im glad you had a fun time. Dan And I had fun as well. its too bad they cancel the fireworks at night. oh well lol. I hope to see you again soon. Happy new year.

• Who Gave Rob an Avatar?

Great trip report as always Capt.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Woman View Post
    Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

• Queen Elsa

Part 2

• Queen Elsa

So after the parade I just walk around Disneyland for a wild then about 4:30 I wanted to go on Buzz but that to was a big line so I got a fast past to come back at 7 or 8. So I just when back over to Fantasyland and when to the Princess and here who I happen to get from the Princess.

Pocahontas

She thought that I was Tigger cause of my hat. She said Tigger you are so post to be in Critter Country and I said well I slap Tigger for his ears. Pocahontas just laught. Then I happen to see this Princess

Yes another Christmas hug from the human form of Ariel which like I said is a surprise. Cause I have never seen her over in the PFF before.

Snow White

More to come

• Cal Poly DL Lover

Great pics Capt.!! Can't wait for the rest!!!

not a kid and still love DISNEYLAND??

OF COURSE I DO!!!

[/URL]

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

My goodness, you were snappin' photos like crazy! Glad you had a magical Christmas.

• Goofy

ohh wow.

• Queen Elsa

Part 4

So after the pictures with the Princess I when off to eat some Pizza and then when to the photo shop to see if the photo of me a Ariel came out. For a wild it wasn't showing up on thescreen like Pocahontas and Snow White did so I leave and I stold for the night time Parade. This was the first time of me trying to take pictures with my camera in the dark where I can take up to 8 pictures at one time and well here is how they turn out.

the first 2 pictures wasn't the quick shots it come after as u well see.

This photo is kind of making me sad right now. I have a good shot of Aurora and when the flash when off well u can see here.

I was going to use this photo as my wallpaper on the net.

• Queen Elsa

sorry my computer froze in the middle of what I was doing. Now back to the photos.

These next photos with Snow White I love how they turn out. I got it all without moving my camera around to fallow them.

I've always had a hard time trying to catch this moment with Snow White's Prince holding Snow in the air like this but I finlly got it.

Ariel and Eric was not in the Parade at all in the day time and at night. What I hear that Eric was sick so they couldn't have Ariel in the Parade.

The Conclusion coming up tomorrow.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Great so far Captain! Can't wait for some more!

• Lost in Wonderland

I love your picture with Cruella!

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

It was nice to finally meet you. I heard so much about you from your reports, pictures and what other members said about you. Love your pictures!!

Great pictures Capt! I got to meet him too when I went in October and he is a great guy!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

great pictures but my favorite has another MC'er in it. If you look across the street I see PurpleDove in a Minnie Christmas hat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast