• Rather Be At Disneyland

A little late but.. 12/15: Disneyland 12/19: Enchanted Experience at the El Capitan!!

So, this TR is a little late, but ya know it was the holidays, I procrastinate, blah blah blah. . But Here it is! This trip to Disneyland was a last minute one, just me and my boyfriend. It originally started out as a trip to Six Flags, but with bad directions, and tempers flaring, we were way out of our way. It was almost noon and 6 Flags closed at 6:00 pm, so we decided that that park was tainted for that day, and we would go some other time when we had more time to go. So we turned around and decided not to waste a trip, and go to Disneyland where we knew we would have fun, and it would be open later. So, we got to Disneyland and had a great trip!

Also, I forgot my digital camera, so I had to pick up a disposable at the gas station. So, sorry that my pics kinda suck

I hadn’t been to the park for the Holiday’s this year, so I hadn’t seen the giant tree yet.

Ornaments as big as your head! Oh my!

Ryan contemplates why these ornaments are so huge

The crowds on a Saturday.

We found a great spot for the Parade and got a tasty treat to eat while waiting. I look waaayy too excited for this churro, LOL.

These baton girls were great, if I tried that I would end up with a bump on the head from where I kept hitting myself.

Cheerleaders.

There were so many of these little girls, and they were SO CUTE!!

The Enchanted Pre-Parade. I love Giselle, I really hope that Disney makes her a meet and greet character in the parks. She’s adorable.

After the Enchanted Pre-Parade we still had entertainment! Across the way from us, this little Aurora kept running up to this little boy and giving him hugs and kisses. Both families were a few spots down from each other, and were all loving it and taking pictures. It was really cute.

And then came the Parade! The bear kinda creeps me out a bit.. but I love the music box dancer.

I love the snowflakes, it would be fun to be one.

Mickey and Minnie are cuteness.

I love The Tremaine Family! Anastasia and Drizella are such a crack up, I wish they were out in the park for more than just parades and Halloween. WDW has them, and they look so fun!

“Look mother! It’s the Prince!”

I tried to get a good shot of Ariel with legs, and Eric. But I failed

It wouldn’t be Christmas without Santa and his reindeer!

Note: Disposable cameras do not make for flattering shots. That, or my boyfriend is a bad photographer.

We managed to get a good spot for Fireworks about 45 minutes before the show started.

Oooh, snow!

I’ve never seen it snow at Disneyland, so I was glad I got to see it this time.

We fought our way through the post-fireworks crowds over for a nighttime Jungle Cruise. I like it better at night, and our skipper (Daniel, I think) was great! But I think my camera got possessed or something when I tried to take this picture of the outside of Jungle.

That was my last photo on my camera. We shopped for a Christmas present at Port Royal gift shop, and I must say I was very impressed with the great service I got there. One girl looked all over for the shirt size I needed, even calling other stores. The girl who was the cashier was a crack-up, she was telling jokes to everyone who came through the line. She was great. I never thought I would have a memorable experience in a gift shop!

I wanted to take a trip on Small World before it closed up for a long time. So after that, two very tired people drove back to San Diego.

Coming up next: The Enchanted Experience at The El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: A little late but.. 12/15: Disneyland 12/19: Enchanted Experience at the El Capit

Great pictures! Giselle does look awesome. Thanks for posting!

• Directly directed

Re: A little late but.. 12/15: Disneyland 12/19: Enchanted Experience at the El Capit

You know for a disposable camera, those pictures are really good! And I'm glad that you got to see it "snow" it's a neat thing to see.

Here is the Enchanted part of my TR. At Hollywood's El Capitan Theater they were showing Enchanted. I went with my two friends Brittany and Alex.

The organ player was playing Christmas carols. I heard that he would be playing Disney Music, so I was hoping for that since I hear Christmas music everywhere. But he did play Zip-a-dee-do-dah before sinking into the stage.

After the movie they had the "Enchanted Experience" which was out in a separate building because it was so huge!

Brittany and Alex, next to the sign for the King and Queen's ball.

Brittany and I next to it too.

Look who was there to Welcome everyone!

The actual Giselle wedding dress!

I want it!

Giselle was here.

So were Brittany and I!

This guy was teaching people how to juggle, Brit and Alex were learning.

But I already knew how to juggle!

The best part of the Experience was the Disney Princess Meet and Greets!

Giselle was perfect! She had the voice and mannerisms down perfect.

She was adorable! I loved her!

Jasmine had her own little Arabian corner

Brittany told Ariel that she was her favorite Princess, so Ariel dubber her one of her sisters. But hse needed an 'A' name so she renamed her Aqua.

She has cute poses!

Belle, and.. some Random Prince guy...?

Prince Edward!

I'll be your Princess, Edward!

Movie props

In the video games section Alex got distracted and totally owned on some kid playing Guitar Hero

Pip's Nut House

Queen Narissa's Costume

They had a section dedicated to the Disney references you can find in the movie.

It was not crowded at all, so people got some great time with the Princesses, like these girls who Snow White seemed to be telling a story.

Or these girls who spent a lot of time chatting with Giselle

They had the Ballroom set from the movie. Brit and Alex took a picture

I did a Princess Pose

Cinderella and Aurora were together, and I told them they were my two favorite Princesses, they said that was so great, because they were Best friends! I told Cinderella that I had a wallet with her on it. She asked to see it..and she had the same one! Including the matching purse. Fairy Godmother made it for her

Andalasia!

After that we walked around outside in Hollywood for a bit, before going home to San Diego.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Nice photos.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Hooray for the Tiara! I have one too! It is the most beautiful of all Disney Princess tiaras I think!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

Quote Originally Posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    Hooray for the Tiara! I have one too! It is the most beautiful of all Disney Princess tiaras I think!
    Yes! The Giselle tiara! I wore it all night and got many compliments from the Princesses

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

LOVE the pics! that Princess thing was great!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• World Traveler

Thanks for the really cute report!

• Minion

Too cute! Thanks for the character interaction bits. They made my morning!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Fun to see your report from the El Capitan. I was there
    a few days ago. And YES, Giselle at the El Cap is spot on!
    And I got an interesting pose from Ariel ~ I'll have to post
    some of my pics too.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Wow! Very very cool. Thanks for sharing!