Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

12/27 - Disneyland Resort Theme Parks are EXTREMELY busy - DL Park sold out!

Just thought I'd share the news for anybody who may have been planning to come to the park for the evening.

Ticket sales for Disneyland Park for Thursday, December 27 are currently halted.

1-Day, 1-Park tickets for Disneyland Park, 1-Day Park Hopper Tickets, and Annual Passholder Block Out Tickets are no longer available.

1-Day, 1-Park Tickets for Disney's California Adventure park are still available.

If you were planning on visiting you may want to call Disneyland Guest Relations (714-781-7290) prior to coming to see if sales may have resumed or if any further admission restrictions have been put into place.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: 12/27 - Disneyland Resort Theme Parks are EXTREMELY busy - DL Park sold out!

Thanks for the heads up MG. Gonna be extra busy as expected.

• Disneyland/Bronco Maniac

Re: 12/27 - Disneyland Resort Theme Parks are EXTREMELY busy - DL Park sold out!

Wow!

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Thanks for the heads up. I knew it would be busy, but not THAT busy.

• Who Gave Rob an Avatar?

I would not have thought today would hit the limits. I guess that means a hard stop will probably occur tomorrow and Saturday. Probably the only way to get much done either day is to get in line an hour before opening.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Woman View Post
    Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

• =)

Man...

• Banned User

Do you know what time they sold out?

• Dapper Dan-nabe

I went on the 27th last year with my family and it was the most crowded I've ever seen the park. Ticket sales were halted pretty early. That said, we did still have a good time. At the end of the day, we heard a woman getting off of POTC telling a CM that she and her family had been there all day and only managed to ride 5 rides. I don't know what she was talking about, as my family managed to ride at least 20 and easily do everything we wanted to do. Still, maneuvering around all those people can be overwhelming.
    -SilentDante
    eliselzer.blogspot.com

• Rock Star Minion

Wow, what are the odds of this happening????
    Oh yeah: happens every year. Tomorrow, too. And all weekend. And Monday.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Disneyland also halted ticket sales this week on Christmas Day and the 26th. DCA stayed open both days.

This could be a situation where they shut off ticket sales and close the turnstiles every day this week from Christmas until New Years. As of the 27th, this is three days in a row they've halted ticket sales and restricted entry to Disneyland.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by Peglegin98 View Post
    Do you know what time they sold out?
    Not sure.

I came down with my parents who have So Cal Select Passes, but when we saw the big sign in front of the M&F Parking Structure and heard the CM telling us on the tram that Disneyland was sold out, we decided just to walk around Downtown Disney and then head home. They're getting too old to stand in monstrous lines for rides, and they didn't have much other incentive to shell out $80 for 2 block out day tickets... so we didn't even try to get in.

I'd definitely reccommend calling Guest Relations to find out any info if you're planning to head to the parks. You might be able to get in still - it seemed like a lot of people were leaving the Esplanade and getting out of there.

| | |

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    haha... exactly.

Nothing surprising here, happens every year around this time.

Sorry if this sounds mean but I have no sympathy for anyone who is shocked or upset that Disney is extreamly busy during the biggest vacation time of the year. Normally much more busy now than even summer because summertime is "spread out" over a few months, instead of two weeks like winter holiday season. It's should be common sense that Disney will be busy since almost all schools are closed and millions of people travel now.

Guess this must be their attitude, "Ugh! WHY is it busy, only MY kids should be out of school!"
    Last edited by Wesley815; 12-27-2007 at 04:06 PM.
    -Wes

• Still wants to be a cat!

OK....I'll make sure I'm in the Park early Sunday!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley815 View Post
    haha... exactly.

Nothing surprising here, happens every year around this time.

Sorry if this sounds mean but I have no sympathy for anyone who is shocked or upset that Disney is extreamly busy during the biggest vacation time of the year. Normally much more busy now than even summer because summertime is "spread out" over a few months, instead of two weeks like winter holiday season. It's should be common sense that Disney will be busy since almost all schools are closed and millions of people travel now.

Guess this must be their attitude, "Ugh! WHY is it busy, only MY kids should be out of school!"
    I'm not that stupid. I expected it to be ridiculously busy, I just hadn't expected it to be busy to the point of closure.

Oh well, no worries. Just thought I'd warn everybody else.

| | |

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    That's what I was thinking. When I"ve been there after Christmas I've always seen closures daily, especially the week between Christmas and NYE.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast