Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• DLR Cast Member

Re: Will passholders be admitted when the parks are closed?

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    DCA will be busy, but probably won't hit capacity.
    I wouldn't bet the farm on this one. DCA was almost at capacity on Christmas Day, and with all the radio stations broadcasting over there on NY's Eve and all the tickets they gave away to their listeners, it's gonna be nuts!!!!!!!

BTW, according to the CM Reference Guide that came out yesterday, they will be having fireworks both at DL AND DCA that night at midnight.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer View Post
    And even those 450 or so might have to wait. If the Fire Marshall says it is over-capacity, then they have to wait until the count gets low enough to allow them in, but they do get First priority to enter when the Fire Marshall says the crowds have thinned enough.
    I would guess that "official capacity" is lowered by the number of people being let in on C33 passes. So, if 70,000 is the most that can be in the park, then, 69,550 is the number of plebe guests that are allowed in.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    Incorrect!
    That may or may not be incorrect. We only know that Disneyland would consider it incorrect. A passholder who was denied admission on high demand days due to undisclosed policies like "get there early" could very well prevail in a small claims court case.
    Fight On! Beat the Huskers!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    That may or may not be incorrect. We only know that Disneyland would consider it incorrect. A passholder who was denied admission on high demand days due to undisclosed policies like "get there early" could very well prevail in a small claims court case.
    What would constitute an "undisclosed policy"? I am not too familiar with Disneyland's procedures, but the Pass Guide given with the Annual Pass for Walt Disney World clearly states inside that capacity could prevent entry. My Six Flags Season Pass comes with a similar rule book. I would assume a Disneyland Resort Annual Pass would also come with such literature.

Edit, the online purchase page for a Disneyland Resort Annual Pass also reads
    All terms and conditions of the Annual Passports continue to apply, and all benefits including, but not limited to, admission privileges continue to be subject to change or cancellation without notice at any time. Disney not liable for claims arising from change in operating hours or closures of theme parks.

• DLR Cast Member

Ok.. so I did a little nosing around tonight.

DL capacity is right around 60K.

DCA is 25K

We went from selling every type of ticket to a LEVEL 1 at 1pm. A Level 1 is where you can only get into DCA on a one day, one park ticket. NO DL only are sold, no 1 day PH's.. NO park hopper block out days for AP holders. You CAN get into DL on a 2 day PH or ABOVE or a new AP. NO renewed ap's can get into DL unless it's a premium.

Don't remember what Level 2 is, but at Level 3, no tickets are sold except for 1 day to DCA and it's only readmittance for DL, for those with the DL stamp on their left hand and premium AP's.

At Level 4, it's complete shutdown. If you are a cast member, and you are in the esplanade when they do a shutdown, you ain't goin NOWHERE, cause you can't get in the park, either.

I do not know at this time at what "capacity" numbers these levels are called at, just what happens when the PTB (powers that be) declare them.

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    What would constitute an "undisclosed policy"? I am not too familiar with Disneyland's procedures, but the Pass Guide given with the Annual Pass for Walt Disney World clearly states inside that capacity could prevent entry. My Six Flags Season Pass comes with a similar rule book. I would assume a Disneyland Resort Annual Pass would also come with such literature.

Edit, the online purchase page for a Disneyland Resort Annual Pass also reads
    All interesting arguments that may or may not matter one bit in court depending upon how you bought your pass, when was said to you and how easy it is to find out that an annual pass means something other than 365 days in which you can enter the park during regular park hours.
    Fight On! Beat the Huskers!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123