• Gloomy Day, probably rain

Happiest B-Day On Earth

I'm turning 37 this year and so is my bestfriend. Anyways, we want to do the Happiest B-day on Earth thing at the Park. Rumor has it that it's moving to DCA, which is fine, but I just want some feed back as to anyone's experience with it. I'm sure plenty of people have brought their little ones!

I feel silly doing it but hey I'm a Disney Geek!

• Disney fans for life!

Re: Happiest B-Day On Earth

We do our adult (and kid) b-days at Goofy's Kitchen with our kids. Great time had by all...

We do our alone adult b-days at Granville's. Kids lose out...

• Still wants to be a cat!

Plaza Inn still does the B-day thing, just looked into it last weekend for my daughter's upcoming bash!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Yah I am a big geek too, but I would stay away from this one. I went for my 22nd bday in December '02, and it was laaaaaaaaaame. Seriously, I am lame too, but I wanted to throw my little round cake at Pat-E-Cake, as he is very annoying. On the plus side you do get to take a picture with Mickey and Minnie, and then pay $10 bucks for a copy of it. We wasted a total of $50 bucks on it, and walked away with 2 sippy cups and birthday hats, which I still have, and the pictures. If you feel like getting a picture and a sippy cup, go for it, but I would just take your kid on thier next birthday instead.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• done

I like the Happiest Birthday on Earth, but if you're expecting an all-out party, then you're at the wrong place. It's $10 per person, and you get a cake and some frosting and some candy sprinkles, and a hat and a sippy cup. Pat E. Cake is supposed to be funny and weird. And you get to meet Mickey and Minnie if you want to. You don't need to buy their picture - just take your own. We've gone a few times, including this past July 17, and everyone has always had a good time. I think in all the times we went, there was one child in our group at one of the parties - otherwise, it was always a group of adults.

• Disney Dream 10/23!!

I used to work there, and I've been twice as a guest. You get your own cake (cake is kinda yucky, but the frosting is GOOD!!!!!)for the cake decorating contest, and lots of mickey sprinkles. The party itself depends on which Pat E. Cake you get, some are really weird. If it's really hot, expect a subdued party because the shade is limited. There are usually two parties per day, but they're both the same. You get mickey and minnie, the birthday conga line, your birthday mickey cup, all for $10. It really isn't that bad.

I would rather spend the $20 for the birthday bucket, then you can at least have a nice lunch or dinner or whatever, and you get a bucket with cool goodies in it ( it varies depending on which bucket you choose - I still need the Buzz one) and a little cake everyone can share. The cake honestly isn't that good, but that's not really the point is it?? I always liked the goodies - I truly hated carrying the bucket around though..........
    Go see Billy Hill and the Hillbillies!!