Hey, they are doing it in the WDW section, why not here too.
So what are your favorite Disneyland memories from 2007?
- Ringing in the new year with our MiceChat family (that's LAST NYE)
- The 2nd anniversary weekend events. Dinner with the Dustyfishbulb's on one night, dinner with Rixter, Mickeymaxx, DisneyTim, Villains Fan and LuvsLilo the next. Does it get any better than that?
- Convincing my Mom and MIL to get DL AP's. (MIL will be renewing even)
- The fact that my MIL LOVES Tower of Terror
- The Sunrise meet crazyness
- Celebrating the kids birthdays at the parks
- Having an awesome dinner during Gay Days at Alcatraz with awesome friends
- Rooming with Villains Fan during Gay Days and our awesome Ho-Inn bar
- The Early Morning crew during Gay Days weekend (you know who you are)
- Belle pushing around O-Nut all day and him loving every minute of it.
- 4 trips to Disneyland in the last two months of the year
- Our Anniversary Quest (and I guess the person who put it together)
- Cold nights at Disneyland, waiting for fireworks and candlelight processionals with awesome people
- Villains Fan and her tree of lights, one of the cutest things I've EVER seen at Disneyland
And so many more ...
I think it's interesting how next to none of the best things about this year at Disneyland have to do with any rides, attractions or shows. It's all about spending time with those you love in the happiest place on earth.