Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• Senior Minion

Don't forget all the animals that weigh over 5000 pounds and can jump over 20 feet. They're the only animals in the jungle that can do that. Isn't that amazing?

And watch out for Junior shooting off his mouth again. Not to mention the lions watching over that poor baby zebra. Can you feel the love tonight?

I love the spiel, and am looking forward to seeing it in May with the guns brought back. Either way, you're going to come out a head.
    Last edited by Wotan; 02-14-2005 at 02:56 PM.

• Baybeh!

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan
    Don't forget all the animals that weigh over 5000 pounds and can jump over 20 feet. They're the only animals in the forest that can do that. Isn't that amazing?

And watch out for Junior shooting off his mouth again. Not to mention the lions watching over that poor baby zebra. Can you feel the love tonight?

I love the spiel, and am looking forward to seeing it in May with the guns brought back. Either way, you're going to come out a head.
    Yeah, the guns are back! And it is so refreshing to hear them as I walk in the front gate. I almost started to cry when I heard them back the first time.

• Magical Memories fanzine

The bengal tiger of course.

but I love trader sam at the end too. He's having a special today: two of his heads for one of yours!

• It's all nonsense

I love that bird in the queue area also. i just stare at it as long as i can.

• Rat Tat Tat.

One of my all time favorites was at the trasition from the Hippo Pool to Headhunter Territory where there is the pointless "S" turn next to the "skull"pture where the skipper informed us of two baby hippos that were somewhere under water and at the first turn when the boat bumps the rail he said "There's one!" and when the boat hit the second curve "There's the other." It was sooooo funny and I haven't heard it since. Also the toucans that used to be a six-pack are funny. Another one is the hippos that try to "charge the boat but can't afford to, I guess they lost interest. Hey, you gotta give me credit for that one." Ahhhh....good times.

• Sock Puppet

I saw Trader Sam without his mask. It was cool. Happy Single Awareness Day!

• dreams do come true

Oh, heres a fun fact... somewhere in the Queue, there is a book that contains all the skippers and the date of their first tour.

This book is in on the ticket counter at the entrance. You can see the book from inside the line. They are not alowed to leave the book open on a page where cast members have signed because the dates are not within the themed time period.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    Disneyland: This is an ancient Cambodian shrine, built by ancient Cambodian shriners.

Disney World: On your right is Temple Shirley, but here at the Jungle cruise, we call it . . . Shirley Temple.
    Last edited by Dustysage; 02-14-2005 at 04:29 PM.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• dreams do come true

(Before the guns came back) "Sometime if your really quiet you can hear the babby hippos calling to there mothers.........Hay Ma!!!!"

• Pirate Girl

Jungle Cruise Spiel

Ahoy all,

The last few times I've been on the Jungle Cruise I've been really dissapointed. They don't tell any of the good old jokes; "The second most feared animal in the jungle(elephant)", "The back side of water", "Trader Sam; two of his for one of yours", etc. I even expressed my dissapointment to our driver and the other CMs after the ride the last time. I don't even want to ride it again if they're not going to do the old jokes. Maybe people want newer jokes. Not me.

Aprille :-)

• Zapp's Minion :D

My favorite part of JC is when the skippers shoot at the Hippo's.

• Sock Puppet

Obviously they need more monkeys

But what say you regarding the intervention of more mobile animatronics? I realize that these creatures in many cases fall victim to the elements as they are left outside, but there must be more possibilities? I am picturing Tom Morrow. He can move all over the place. Lets get those animals some new and improved replacements.

• /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by prillzilla
    Ahoy all,

The last few times I've been on the Jungle Cruise I've been really dissapointed. They don't tell any of the good old jokes; "The second most feared animal in the jungle(elephant)", "The back side of water", "Trader Sam; two of his for one of yours", etc. I even expressed my dissapointment to our driver and the other CMs after the ride the last time. I don't even want to ride it again if they're not going to do the old jokes. Maybe people want newer jokes. Not me.

Aprille :-)
    Really? Every time I go I hear these great ol' jokes. We had one really great skipper (probably the best ever), who did the whole scene from Star Tours...voices n' all. Left the boat in stitches!
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Whenever I have to drop a friend off at their house I always say "Get out. Sorry, that was rude of me... Please, get out." Only one of my friends actually gets it. The rest of them think I'm weird haha
    Last edited by MasterGracey; 02-14-2005 at 09:20 PM.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Whenever I have to drop a friend off at their house I always say "Get out. Sorry, that was rude of me... Please, get out." Only one of my friends actually gets it. The rest of them think I'm weird haha

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast