• Minion

Gumball Rally Question: Has someone done it all before?

Has it been done before? Has a group gone through and done every attraction? Is it doable? What kinds of tricks are there?

• I'm not really here

Re: Gumball Rally Question: Has someone done it all before?

Couple years ago when we went to Disneyland (not in the Gumball Rally), we got a fair number of them done in one day. And that included nice meals and a show or two. I don't know if it's possible to get 100% of them, but you should be able to get REALLY close to it. Of course there is always the "luck" factor with lines.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Couple years ago when we went to Disneyland (not in the Gumball Rally), we got a fair number of them done in one day. And that included nice meals and a show or two. I don't know if it's possible to get 100% of them, but you should be able to get REALLY close to it. Of course there is always the "luck" factor with lines.
    Was it just DL or just CA? Or both parks? CA is easily done within half a day.
    Last edited by MousieMagic; 01-05-2008 at 08:51 AM.

• Circle of Ancients

I know during the first rally quite a few teams (including ours) were able to get all attractions done. It is definately doable.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

thejoshualee did it last year, trying to find the thread.

EDIT: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...one-47668.html
    It doesn't show how but it gave a certain idea.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

• Minion

Does anyone have a link to the thread or know what the rules were last year? I want to do a few test runs before the real thing and the rules from last year are the closest I'll get till the day of.

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by Light Mouse View Post
    Was it just DL or just CA? Or both parks? CA is easily done within half a day.
    We were just doing DL. CA is an easy 1/2 day job I agree. Seems others have covered the possibility pretty conclusively though.

I think the best strategy to getting things done would be to get the rides with the longest lines first. Fantasyland Four, Nemo, then work through the other big E-tickets and on down. Always have to be flexible yet planned. Keep rides in pairs... ie We'll go on HM or Splash (close to each other and if one has a long line, use the other as a backup). Plan it as much in advance as you can so you aren't spending valuable walking time deciding where to walk.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Mouse View Post
    Does anyone have a link to the thread or know what the rules were last year? I want to do a few test runs before the real thing and the rules from last year are the closest I'll get till the day of.
    Click the link in my sig and it will take you to the info and sign up page for everything you need to know (pretty much) about the rally. If you still have any questions, don't hesitate to PM any of the mods and we'll try to find an answer for you!

Talk strategy here:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...lly-86831.html

Trash talk ( in fun ) the other teams here:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ash-86942.html

General Gumball info:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...and-79424.html

http://www.micechat.com/forums/products.php

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.