Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Last Day Trip Report: Parade and Fireworks - CANCELLED, BPB, and the Christmas Season

Pics coming soon........ Until I have time and uploaded them.

My alarm rang at 6 AM, but I was too tired, so I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep. I woke up two hours later when a friend of mine called me to wake me up.

I didn't get to the park a little before 10 AM where I met my friend, we headed into DCA and went straight towards and rode Screamin.

Afterwards, we rode Tower, it was a walk on.

On our way out of DCA, we spotted Stitch and took a picture with him along with Stitch 2.0 and Stitch 3.0. Stitch tried to pose like 2.0 and 3.0, it was funny, lol!!

Unpon entering DL, I saw a friend of mine and chatted for a little bit and then went to Space. We got fast passes for it and wnet through Standby of 10 minutes.

I went to Nemo to see if I coul find a friend, but no luck. We passed the Matternhorn and went on it, twice, once on each side.

I then decided that I wanted to ride Alice, since I didn't ride it yet after the refurb. it was cool seeing new additions to the ride.

By the time we got off, it was near noon and about time for the meet. By the time we arrived, we saw CMPaley and Lightmouse there. Soon, others showed up by the dozen. JudiMouse arrived, but didn't seem to stick around long, so it was just about 10 of us. So we had lunch at Cafe Orleans.

After lunch, we rode on Haunted Mansion Holiday one last time before it went down. Afterwards, MaryAnnInWonderland and her hubby left us.

we then made our way into Fantasyland. We all waited in line for Mr. Toad's, but it was 101 due to a CFA run. So we left the line and went on Snow White.

Then, the group went on the Matternhorn, while I sat out in search for my friend at Nemo, but no luck. When I met up with the group again, we decided to wait in line on Space.

After Space, we all went on Buzz. Afterwards, Aashee and little Aashe decidded to head on home, so we said our goodbyes and headed to DCA to catch the final performance of BPB.

After the parade, we went back into DL to try and catch the last performance of A Christmas Fantasy Parade of the season. While waiting, we tried on hats. Unfortunately, the parade was cancelled, but in it's place was..........

................. the MICKEY'S RAINY DAY CAVACADE!!!! LOL!!!

After the parade, we followed it up Main Street and made a detour into Adventureland and rode Indy.

After Indy, headed into NOS and rode Pirates. Upom exiting of Pirates, we became really hungry and made our way to the Hungry bear to see if it was open, but unfortunately it wasn't.

So, as we were in the area, we rode Pooh, in search of Adelade, but sadly, we couldn't find her.

When we exited, we entered Pooh's corner.

We finally had something to eat at the Plaza Inn. We sat, ate, and chatted until I decided to call it a day and ended it early.

Overall, today was a fun day and I will miss watching BPB. I will surely miss it!!!

THE END!

• Minion

Re: Last Day Trip Report: Parade and Fireworks - CANCELLED, BPB, and the Christmas Se

I think MICKEY'S RAINY DAY CAVACADE was the best part

• Banned User

Blog Entries

Re: Last Day Trip Report: Parade and Fireworks - CANCELLED, BPB, and the Christmas Se

As I promised, pictures, but unfortunately, I didn't take as much as I wanted to:

Stitch 2.0 snug in my jacket pocket:

On California Screamin':

Riding Tower:

Stitch 2.0 and 3.0 take a photo op with Stitch, the original:

On Space Mountain:

Having lunch at Cafe Orleans:

Origami Time:

Little Aashee:

MiceChatters Riding Space Mountain:

SparkyLD waiting in line for Buzz:

SparkyLD and his beloved Pluto:

Trying on hats in the Madd Hatter shop:

Mickey's Rainy Day Cavalcade:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=dUBqOVtpmHA
    It's A Little Parade, but BIG fun!!!

In Pooh Corner:

Dinner at the Plaza Inn:

Silly Stitch(es) and his coffee, lol!!

That's All Folks!!!
    Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 01-08-2008 at 08:49 PM.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Thanks Dan. I had a really nice time with the group. As always, thanks for tolerating little aashee and making him feel welcome. I hope you were able to warm up from the fire created by the CMs burning the hats you guys tried on.

Thanks again and we'll see y'all again real soon.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Thanks for the report Dan! Great TR as always

• Banned User

Blog Entries

It's always a pleasure to have you and Little Aashee around,

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    It's always a pleasure to have you and Little Aashee around,
    Thanks pal. I sense sincerity.

• Disneyland/Bronco Maniac

Great pics Dan. I was there yesterday with the g/f, and some others. Guess i missed you guys. It was a great Disney day, besides missing the fireworks, i didnt get to see Believe this year.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBob View Post
    Great pics Dan. I was there yesterday with the g/f, and some others. Guess i missed you guys. It was a great Disney day, besides missing the fireworks, i didnt get to see Believe this year.
    Sorry we missed you Bob. I was looking for a Denver Bronco clad couple but alas, I did not see any. Maybe next time.

Chad

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Great trip report! The pictures are priceless!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Well, as far as the Denver gear goes, it would just be me. The g/f is not a big fan of football, she's coming around though. She's a big L.A. Kings nut though..

We had a great day at the DLR though. One of the best trips we have had in a while. Minus my shoes getting soaked, and spending the last two hours walking around in essentially sponges, and driving home back to San Diego barefoot, and in a terrential downpoor. Makes driving in snow look like nothing...
    We finally got on Nemo though. It was ok, certainly would not have ever waited three hours for it, but 20 minutes was just enough. Did you guys have any long waits? We had about 20 on TOT too, but we showed up just as Aladin was spilling out onto the streets..

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Only long wait was Mr. Toad, which was due to a break down of some sort. Everything else was much shorter than normal. Great day to go for sure.

Toad was pretty short for us, must have gotten on before the break down. Do miss the whole "hell" scene with the steam and the heat. Even though it fogged my glasses, it was still fun.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBob View Post
    Toad was pretty short for us, must have gotten on before the break down. Do miss the whole "hell" scene with the steam and the heat. Even though it fogged my glasses, it was still fun.
    Thank goodness Disney could find a way to make hell more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Thank goodness Disney could find a way to make hell more comfortable.
    I think Disney are the only ones who could. Of course they would charge and arm and a leg for that privilege.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast