• ...TWO BITS!

Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage! (Video & Question)

Continuing my Video Safari... here's DCA's Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage! Opened April 11, 2003. I THINK I recorded this in 2004. I didn't have the right mind back then to date my videos . Anyway, I THINK this is the 1st version of the show with Rolie Polie Olie, Stanley, and The Book of Pooh.

Now I know there has been issues with keeping the show updated. And I honestly I don't watch Playhouse Disney on TV. So I had a few questions. Is the 2nd version of the show just replaced Olie with JoJo's Circus? When was this change? Are ANY of the Bear, Olie, JoJo, Stanley, and The Book of Pooh still running on TV? I think there's a refurbishment planned between Feb 12 - March 13. Will this be the 3rd update that will pretty much change most of the show, like instead of Bear, it's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, etc? THANKS

Part 1:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<obje...mbed></object>

Part 2:

Part 3:

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• ...TWO BITS!

Re: Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage! (Video & Question)

Anybody with any answers?

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Hiding in the shadows

I dont know when the change was made to version 2. I do kno wthat JoJO is still on for sure as my kids watch it every weekday. I havent seen Bear in a LONG time, nor olie for that matter. Pooh is still on it its a new show with some girl...I don't like it much and neither do the kids really.

I think the refurb is coming next month and shoudl be adding Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Even though the show is old and my son has never some some of the characters both my kids still really enjoy it.

A little piece of heaven

• A Suitcase & A Dream

I saw a Cast Member Preview of the original line-up of of Bear in the Big Blue House, Rolie Polie Olie, Stanley and The Book of Pooh. The second version replaced Rolie Polie Olie with Jojo's Circus after Rolie Polie Olie had ended its run on Playhouse Disney. The third version which will debut this Spring will include Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny and My Friends Tigger and Pooh (or at least that's what I read) Bear in the Big Blue House, Stanley and The Book of Pooh have all ended their run on Playhouse Disney, Jojo's Circus is on hiatus.

• ...TWO BITS!

^ Thanks . So from what I've read, Rolie Polie Olie original episodes ran until 2004. Reruns ended 2006. Jojo's Circus began in 2003. I think it ended 2006, but reruns still continue. Do you think the change to Version 2 was in 2004 or 2006?

-Jurassic Park