Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 94956575859

• Kirbyshowcase.com

its in disneyland on a ride
    (insert funny comment here)

• Channeling Walt

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    Did we ever get an answer on what this thing is? :confused: I've looked through the threads three times now, and if anyone said, I don't see it.
    G7

It's your future. Make it a great one.
    http://planet7.org/

• That's Hawt

Yeah i don't know who answered it for sure but it was answered ... it's on the Pooh Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Space Mountain Expert

The Pooh ride ehhh?
    Guess I'll have to ride that a few more times to find out where exactly!!!
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

• Yellow Tube Commander

In the Innoventions building.

• That's Hawt

We've moved this thread to http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=1211 .. we figured 35 pages was enough!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Know More Than You Should

Re: Where in the (Disney) World?

Just wanted to revisit this old thread. This, by the way, marks the one year anniversary of the Where in the (Disney) World threads.

I think it's so cool that this thread continues to thrive one year later. When I started this thread, I had only been a member for less than a week, and MiceChat had only been around for a month. Look how much has changed.

If I'm not mistaken, Where in the (Disney) World is the longest running thread in MiceChat's history, (with the exception of the 'Introduce Yourself' Thread). The Drunken MiceChat Alliance wasn't started until May, three months after WitDW.

I did not invent this game, I started it based on a thread I had seen at another Disney forum. As a matter of fact, I hardly ever play the game anymore. You guys are too good for me.

I'd like to thank askmike1 for being Wit(D)W enthusiastic game keeper, and it is thanks to his efforts that the game has remained somewhat organized in the WDW forum.

Well, a pit besides the point perhaps to revisit a thread that's long been closed, but still.

Happy playing!

-C33

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 94956575859