Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Re: "Exorcism at DL", or "The Unhappy Medium"

Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    True--my points in this thread center around the possible 'taming' of the more intense sensory experiences in DL--not merely 'scares', but any element that could be potentially 'challenging' for some (whether physically, emotionally, culturally, psychologically). Are these sensory experiences being consciously 'watered down' or eliminated outright in the name of broader appeal? This is my question to all.
    Due to a technical glitch I edited out the post which you are quoting here.

Anyway, with her lawyer it was the axe. With her it was a butcher knife. LOL

I am not saying that it needs to be scary for you. What I am saying is that people all have different lives and things that are scary for some are not for others. (And I am not referring to spook house style scares but real, genuine fears that create that scare and fright within a particular person)

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

Re: "Exorcism at DL", or "The Unhappy Medium"

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    What I am saying is that people all have different lives and things that are scary for some are not for others. (And I am not referring to spook house style scares but real, genuine fears that create that scare and fright within a particular person)
    Of course you really know how I feel about this matter: my standards should be used universally to measure everything, and my opinions should be viewed as fact.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678