Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Re: How Does Everyone Come Up with Money for a Trip to DL?

yes, but that is mighty appealing to some people, and a fairly easy 25 bucks. Plus they show you movies and feed you and pay you.

Granted, you are not going to find the most, um, upstanding looking people selling bodily fluid, but you know they are all clean at least (they have been tested

So how can we save Average Joe's? Oh, I mean, save for a trip to Disneyland?

• Iron-Clad Allie

I've found another lucrative way to raise money for disneyland. I have my niece sell Girl Scout cookies and school candy at about a 25 percent mark-up. We save the profits throughout the year, and then it's off to Never Never Land!

We like the idea of selling our plasma too, though! We might be able to sell more cookies and candy while we're waiting around at the clinic.

• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)

It took me 18 months to save up enough for the trip.
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Our first trip with the kids was a spur of the moment seat sale and we got an awesome deal. The last trip at Xmas was financed through Sears travel and we just made the last payment last month. Time to finance the next one.

• Closet DLR fan

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyJCA
    I try to set aside a little of each paycheck for savings. I don't use it all for Disneyland trips, but that's one of the things I save for. I recently got the Disney Credit Card simply to make my trips more convenient. But I wouldn't recommend charging your Disney trip. Save first and pay it off quick.
    Out of curiosity, what kinds of trips-to-Disneyland-related benefits do you get from the Disney credit card?

Does anyone have any money raising ideas not taken from the movie Dodgeball?
    I never saw it. What suggestions were in there?

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

The blood and semen thing. Oh, and a car wash, but that didn't turn out as planned

I sell black market babies. You can get up to 10,000 for one with good teeth.

• Minion

ORDDU: Well, if you happen to have a knack for casting magic spells--like my sisters and I do--there are all KINDS of ways you can find yourself getting inside the Disney theme park of your choice. I used to try selling my body for favors--

ORGOCH: 'Til she found out nobody thought a body like hers did anybody ANY favors!

ORWEN: Of course--since we're already Disney characters--we get into the parks for free. There is a down side, though, because whenever management sees us inside the parks, they track us down and expect us to get to work!!

ORGOCH: When is they gonna' git it that I ain't no CLEANIN' WOMAN!!! I ain't responsible fer none a the horse puckey on Main Street!!

• Mouse Lover from Way Back

Thanks for all the great ideas...at this point now--OH HOW THINGS CHANGE!!!!!--my whole DL trip is out of the qeustion...instead, we just found out that my daughter will be getting married in Nov!!!!!!

Very small wedding (money thing again). She is on deferred enrollment to the Marine Corps. She goes to boot camp Feb 6. Her fiancee is a Marine also--he is scheduled to ship out on Dec 1. It was confirmed for us last evening that they have to be married, in order for them to be stationed in the same area, otherwise they can spend the next 18 months or more at opposite ends of the country. He will have 5 days leave in Nov and we will have to have a small wedding then. They figure that they can have their 'big' ceremony a year or two down the road.....

Oh do I feel old.......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123