Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lost or Stolen

• Regular Newbie :)

Sad Lost or Stolen

Have you ever had something lost or stolen at Disneyland? What happened? Did you ever get it back?

Last month, I lost some gloves and my season pass... which I didn't get back and I had to buy a new pass

And, last night, I had my Nintendo DS stolen on Indiana Jones and, I'm pretty sure I wont get it back.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Re: Lost or Stolen

I guess it was sometime in early 2001 - I was in line for Splash Mtn and I had my sunglasses on my head - was in the shade and didn't need them. Anyway, I was leaning on the rocks.....in that area before you go inside for the line queue. It's at the point where you can see the logs going up the first conveyor belt. Anyway, I was leaning my head back and they were gone. Up, I lost my sunglasses - they fell into the waters of Splash Mtn.

• For You!

Both of my sons have lost gold Mickey Ears - Never saw them again. I guess somebody really wanted ears with the names A.J. and Tyson on them.

I did lose a camera once. I went and asked a security guard where there was a lost and found. He said he'd show me after we went and got me a substitute camera. He took me into a gift shop and gave me a disposable camera!!!

After that, he said that it probably wouldn't show up lost and found for a few hours and to retrace my steps. We did find the camera - I'd left it on the Matterhorn and they still had it there.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Minion

My camera case, which was in the pocket of my jacket, got stolen just a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure it happened when I was squeezing through the gridlock like state of Disneyland after the fireworks. It would have been very easy for someone to swipe it as I was navigating through the crowds. Luckily, I had forgotten to place my camera back into its case after taking a video of the fireworks. It was safely stored in a small pouch in my backpack.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    Both of my sons have lost gold Mickey Ears - Never saw them again. I guess somebody really wanted ears with the names A.J. and Tyson on them.

I did lose a camera once. I went and asked a security guard where there was a lost and found. He said he'd show me after we went and got me a substitute camera. He took me into a gift shop and gave me a disposable camera!!!

After that, he said that it probably wouldn't show up lost and found for a few hours and to retrace my steps. We did find the camera - I'd left it on the Matterhorn and they still had it there.
    Wow that's amazing! I talked to the guy at lost and found and he said expensive stuff is turned in all the time but since it was stolen out of my purse, there is very little chance of me finding it again. The security guard is awesome though!

• no flash photography...

how did the nintendo DS get stolen on indiana jones?

When my daughter was three she dropped an empty plastic toy wallet and a lady picked it up and walked off with it. We bought my child another one, but she saw the lady steal it and was very upset.

We lost a talk about, we got it back in the mail.

My daughter lost a diamond earring, we didn't get that back.

My daughters friend lost keys somewhere in Dl. We did get those back through lost and found.

• For You!

Yes, he was an amazing security guard - his name was Richard and he was working in Tomorrowland - he got some good words from me at City Hall.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

I think it was the person sitting next to me because it was gone when I got off the ride but the person was gone too...

I've lost several pairs of sunglasses (I've since learned to buy $5 pairs so it's not a huge loss), and in Disney World, on the Monorail, I lost my brand new digital camera. We want to lost and found a few times, but to no avail. Luckily we went up the road to an outlet center and I found the same type of camera for a little less than what I'd originally gotten it for.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

My son lost his wallet on Haunted Mansion last summer. It had all his annual passes in it, luckily except for DL. He filed a report for it and ended up getting it back, with all the passes and his $3

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    My son lost his wallet on Haunted Mansion last summer. It had all his annual passes in it, luckily except for DL. He filed a report for it and ended up getting it back, with all the passes and his $3
    That's very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    Its always good to hear when people get there stuff back. I googled Disneyland lost and found the other day when I lost my pass, and they find wierd stuff at disneyland like glass eyes and toliet seats and appendages... crazy stuff!

• ...lurks...

Well, lost...nope. Stolen? Hmm...well, I was eating a corn dog and chips and bird came and helped it self to my chips...does that count? :P

• Can't get enough!

If you lost your pass can't they look up your info and print you a new pass. When we went to WDW last year my hubby couldn't find his pass and he just showed his picture id and they printed him a new one. Is DL different?

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

• Welcome To My Nightmare

We left a parasol behind in NOS after watching Fantasmic.It was totally our fault, we forgot and left it hanging on the railing. We checked at Lost And Found. We didn't get it back. But the CMs there were very nice and made sure we filled out the paperwork so they could mail the parasol to us if it showed up. While we were there, two other guests came up asking about their wallets. In both cases, the wallets were there with nothing missing from them.

If the Nintendo was simply left on INDY and not actually stolen from you. I think chances would be fairly good that you would get it back. The CMs are pretty good about noticing when stuff gets left behind and most guests are honest about turning things in.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast