• Let's get dangerous!

Tomorrowland Background Loop?

Does a tracklist for the music played in Tomorrowland exist? I've been in love with the music outside Space Mountain for years, and I'd love to know the name of the song, if nothing else. Thanks for any help!

Edit: For reference, I found a short youtube clip with the music I'm talking about - it's the music here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dE-W...eature=related

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: Tomorrowland Background Loop?

It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Banned User

You can download it at mousebits.com. I got that along with a few other tracks.

• Let's get dangerous!

I took a look there, though I am a bit of a newb, and I've been able to narrow down the ones that AREN'T it (it's probably within the Space Mountain Concourse area, no?) but I've been wracking my brains trying to figure out which one it is, exactly.

Edit: Ooh, is that so, stitchon? I saw they had the WDW Tomorrowland loops - is that the same thing? (Never been to WDW, so I wouldn't know, unfortunately.

• Banned User

Yep. They share BGM's I think. They seem the same as what I heard in October.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

The main Tomorrowland BGM is the same I believe. The concourse is not, but I recognize a lot of those songs from EPCOT. Maybe take a look around at EPCOT songs and see if you recognize them there? soundofmagic.com might be a good place to listen too!

• =)

Tomorrowland, New Orleans Square, and Main Street have the best background music, for entirely different reasons. I'm not sure why, but I was especially getting a kick out of the TL loop last time I was there. Hearing a wordless, synth version of "It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" and recognizing it was pretty cool, considering the Carousel of Progress was before my time.

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

If you can still navigate to good ol' Usenet Newsgroups (or the poor substitute Google Groups web interface) go look at news:alt.binaries.multimedia.disney or news:alt.binaries.multimedia.disney.parks If you don't see the song you need, ask.

But if you have to ask, ask from a library or a Starbucks where you can be anonymous, just in case the R*I*A*A tries to make you their next Whipping Boy.

The way they translate the laws, if you hum enough of a tune to be recognizable you should pay royalties, and if there's anyone within earshot that can hear it you need a performance license. And it can cost you several grand just to make them go away...

And yes, there's still some life left at news:alt.disney.disneyland where MiceAge and MiceChat can trace it's roots back to - but it does get 'Maytag Repairman' lonely at times...
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• Let's get dangerous!

Hasn't finished, but sounds like it's from the MouseBits file. I thought I'd never be able to locate the song, so I'm happy. Thanks, guys!

I agree, Datameister, on both counts. I never had the privilege of riding the CoP either, but hearing THAT synth was awesome as well. For some reason I have a soft spot for the synth of the old songs at Paradise Pier. What can I say, I'm a sucker for cheap boardwalk music.

• Banned User

I've heard an instrumental of "If You Had Wings" once. I told a CM what it was, he just looked at me funny. If I ever heard anything related to Adventure Thru Inner Space, I would freak out, man!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Miracles from Molecules is part of the loop, as is, Now is the Time, the theme to the CoP when it moved to Florida. All four (including Great Big Beautiful tomorrow and If you Have Wings) still play in the TL BGM.

• Fancy that...

I heard that the Captian EO song is in the loop(w/o words of corse)

• Lowering Expectations

Quote Originally Posted by Phase Red View Post
    If I ever heard anything related to Adventure Thru Inner Space, I would freak out, man!
    If you listen closely, in one of the songs in the main TL background loop, you can hear "Miracles from Molecules."
    Last edited by 2DieFR; 01-19-2008 at 07:13 PM.
    Follow news-savvy @DLtoday on Twitter by clicking on the banner below: