• A Suitcase & A Dream

Would it have been possible?

I was looking at a Rocket Rods preshow video on YouTube and saw that there was plan to extend Rocket Rods beyond the berm to different locations near Disneyland such as Angel Stadium. Was there ever an explanation on how the other stations would work with the Tommorland Station? And say if the ride had been properly built would it really have been possible to actually have this ride zipping all over Orange County without Disney being able to have total control over the track/cars at all times? And how would have the LADOT played into this? I mean it was truly meant to be used as a Rapid Transit System wouldn't it have to follow transportation laws? What are your thoughts?

Re: Would it have been possible?

Nah. That was just for fun. A bit of decoration that gave some more "future cred" to the whole thing.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

The people of Orange County would never have supported it. The OCTA has been trying unsuccessfully to get similar mass transit options underway only to be stopped by the voters.

But now that the price of gas is so high maybe there is going to be a change of opinion?

• no flash photography...

That was just pretend.