• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Help!!!In need of something super special to do at Disneyland

Ok my daughter is getting married at the resort in mid September which is very very special. But I am looking for something special to do at Disneyland which is non wedding day related. We have Piloted the Mark Twain, rode in the cab of the monorail, dined at the Blue Bayou, Walked in Walts footsteps, had the Fantasmic Buffett ( yum yum) Now I am looking for some small or large experience that I have overlooked. We can't afford a membership to club 33 and the wait wouldnt fit my time line anyway lol! And super suggestions of something special?????????

• Minion

Re: Help!!!In need of something super special to do at Disneyland

Hmmm...Well what you have mentioned so far pretty much covers what 'special' things I can think of that you can do at DL. Besides Club 33, of course...that's something close to impossible, I hear the signup list is years long and costs thousands of $$. Hmm, tricky. Well, you've stumped me, heh. Just, keep your eye open for special places to go, those little nooks and crannies of the park that most people overlook...there is always something new to discover. You could save a place for the fireworks hours in advance so you are directly in front of the castle, that's an experience that is something special indeed, lol. That's all I can think of, sorry I wasn't of much help.

• That's Hawt

What about the DL 50th tour? I hear if u do the evening one you get priority Remember seating too.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.

Love your avatar miceman. And I agree with your post: the 50th tour would be cool!

Oh I know what you should do.

During a showing of Fantasmic! ride Pirates and request a boat just for your party. They would be esp. keen to oblige if it's ur daughter's wedding day. That way, you can sing your heart out on the ride and no one can yell at you!

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Disneyguy 247 thats a thought she is considering going to Disneyland in her wedding dress after the reception. Boat would hold Bride , Groom, their 1 year old son ( birthday Sept 10th ) , wedding party, Great granddad, and Me and her Dad. That would be so much fun. Thanks for the suggestion!

Why don't the bride and groom do a "tender ride" on the train? If the engineers aren't too busy, they let you ride up in the tender, if you get on at mainstreet. It would make a cool picture too.

• LoisAlene

Quote Originally Posted by DISNEYJUNKIE
    Disneyguy 247 thats a thought she is considering going to Disneyland in her wedding dress after the reception.
    Keep in mind that Disneyland will not let any adult appear in the park in "Costume". I would suggest a call to Guest Relations at the park to make sure that the wedding dress wasn't considered a costume.

Of course there are always the Mickey & Minnie bride and groom ears (I know it's not quite the same).

A ride in the Caboose of the train would be good, that isn't something that everyone does.

I hope your daughter's day is as special as you'd like!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• Banned User

going to the park in a wedding dress.. (I think thats not going to survive..)

I know i seen many people in the wedding ears.. (Esp WDW's MK..)

Pirates with a boat for yourself would be cool...

(so would IASW hehe... thought i could sing next time.... (mice chatters done it..))