The projections cover the whole facade of IASW. Actually when I was watching it, the Train went by and was covered in the image also.
- During the Pirates scene, there's the pirate logo and scenes from the ride.
- Tink's flight, there is a "dusty" tink flying around and the film from Walt Opening day speach is projected. And throughout the opening there are many historic shots of the park. Very, very cool.
- IJ section has an EYE OF MARA float by with projected flames.
- HM, the facade turns green and ghosts fly around
- Some of the scenes they have the bubble's filled with characters from the Florida Fantasmic.
- But the coolest, IMHO, is during the MSEP and we see the Casey Jr. train float go all the way across the IASW facade and then shots of various floats.
I can liken this to seeing two "stops" on Parade of Dreams. Sort of the same show, but brings something additional to the "magic!"