Hi, I'm hoping some of the Disneyland experts can help me out. I'm a DVC member that regularly travels to WDW. We will be making a trip out to Disneyland from April 19-26th and it will be out first trip out since 2003. I have a bunch of questions....
1. Since the April entertainment calendar is not up on Disneyland's website yet, what do you think I can expect for evening fireworks/parades? I'm most interested in seeing the Electrical Parade again and Fantasmic. I figure the Believe fireworks will probably be running.
2. Is making dining reservations in CA as important as it is in FL? I'm someone who prefers an unstructured vacation and can't stand how it's impossible to get a dining reservation in FL these days. What's it like in CA?
3. I have two daughters (3 1/2 & 2 years old) who are in love with the princesses. What is the Princess Fantasy Faire like? Is it a come anytime type attraction or are there scheduled show times?
4. Is there any place outside of the Ariel's restaurant where you can meet Ariel?
5. Any must eat at restaurants in the resorts that are kid friendly? We'll have a party of 6 (4 adults, 2 kids)
Thanks for all your help.
I'm a long time reader of the forums but really never have time to post so I don't do it very often, but I love reading the Meet threads. It's weird how you almost feel like you kind of know everyone just be reading those things.