Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Mickey's ToonTown

Does anyone think there is room for something big (attraction of any kind) in Mickeys Toontown? If so any ideas? I am only asking because I have a family of five and only two of my kids really have choices of rides to go on. I have a 13 y/o, 10 y/o and a 1 1/2 y/o. I just think that somthing/anything could be added back there. Variety is the Spice of a Disney life.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

Re: Mickey's ToonTown

No because there is a little problem, there is a HUGE building called TDA behind ToonTown.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

I'm all for removing Chip & Dale tree house, Gadget's go coaster, Donald's boat and Goofy's (non) bounce house. Even then who knows what they could build of substance in that little area.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    I'm all for removing Chip & Dale tree house, Gadget's go coaster, Donald's boat and Goofy's (non) bounce house. Even then who knows what they could build of substance in that little area.
    But all those attractions are fantastic!
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

It's mostly for my kids. They don't kike going all the way to the back of the park for a few rides and attractions. PLus, don't you think the addition of a new "E" ticket attracion would pull more guests all the way through the park?

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood1939 View Post
    But all those attractions are fantastic!

• True Disney Freak

Spent a whopping twenty minutes in ToonTown yesterday, the kids like Roger Rabbit, but really don't get it. For unknown reasons they love the Go Coaster. They started to play on the boat, relized there was nothing to do and wanted to go back to Tomorrowland. They could yank the boat and or the acorn house and put a more interesting longer roller coaster in. If only there were room for Philharmagic.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by ADopey1 View Post
    It's mostly for my kids. They don't kike going all the way to the back of the park for a few rides and attractions. PLus, don't you think the addition of a new "E" ticket attracion would pull more guests all the way through the park?
    It would. But you can't have it both ways. E-Ticket attraction aren't normally designed solely for Kids. Plus, how many e ticket attractions could fit in that little space?

Mickey's House, Minnie's house and Roger Rabbit have to stay so other than that you have no room unless you build under the railroad and remove Princess Fantasy Fun Faire. Removing PFFF is a good enough idea on its own to do it!

I agree with removing PFFF all the way!

• Hiding in the shadows

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    It would. But you can't have it both ways. E-Ticket attraction aren't normally designed solely for Kids. Plus, how many e ticket attractions could fit in that little space?

Mickey's House, Minnie's house and Roger Rabbit have to stay so other than that you have no room unless you build under the railroad and remove Princess Fantasy Fun Faire. Removing PFFF is a good enough idea on its own to do it!
    Aashee, you are putting FUN where there is none....its just there Princess Fantasy Faire...there is no fun

Anyway, I am all for getting rid of the PFF, but I want a thretre show in there, not a ride.

On the other hand getting rid of Chip and Dale, Gadgets, Non-bounce house and the boat and putting in a ride (even building out ender the tracks a bit if needed) I am all for.

Just no touching Roger...he is mine.

A little piece of heaven

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by MollyTrolly View Post
    Aashee, you are putting FUN where there is none....its just there Princess Fantasy Faire...there is no fun

Anyway, I am all for getting rid of the PFF, but I want a thretre show in there, not a ride.

On the other hand getting rid of Chip and Dale, Gadgets, Non-bounce house and the boat and putting in a ride (even building out ender the tracks a bit if needed) I am all for.

Just no touching Roger...he is mine.
    I'm with ya Molly! Let's compromise. Take out PFFF and put in a TT ride that goes under the DLRR. Take out HISTA and put in a show. One show, one ride and 2 things gone that are blah.

Time to make lemonade out of those lemons!

• A Weather Eye Open

Philharmagic is a great idea, I'd love to see it come to Anaheim and if there was room for it in Toontown, it'd fit in there perfect and draw some people back there!
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by twobluestripes View Post
    Philharmagic is a great idea, I'd love to see it come to Anaheim and if there was room for it in Toontown, it'd fit in there perfect and draw some people back there!
    It's already slated for taking over Muppets 3D. It seems even though Toontown is a much better fit, DCA needs all the new rides. Too bad.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood1939 View Post
    No because there is a little problem, there is a HUGE building called TDA behind ToonTown.
    Yep. And another HUGE problem called the Santa Ana Freeway behind the TDA building.

Wouldn't it be cool if Disney could build a ginormous ride -- they could tear down TDA and build it there and then ask the state of California if they could build a huge platform over the Santa Ana Freeway and extend the attraction out that way as well?

Quote Originally Posted by ADopey1 View Post
    Disney will never build another E ticket attraction out that way or anywhere else for that matter. They would need to implement the ticket books again for that to happen.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    Disney will never build another E ticket attraction out that way or anywhere else for that matter. They would need to implement the ticket books again for that to happen.
    There room off the big Thunder Trail. Never say never.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast