Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Pratt55's Version of MiceChat's 3rd Anniversary

After hemming and hawing about going to the 3rd Anniversary meet, we decided to go, Duh! We were hoping to bring a surprise guest but alas Aladdin could not come with us . The week before while out shopping I had found a gift that I knew just had to be purchased and would be the 'perfect gift' for a certain MC'er, more about that later. Saturday morning we planned to sleep in and leave Phoenix around 10:00 a.m., but of course we were on the road by 6:00 a.m. First stop in Anaheim was to the Disney Outlet Store where I found a cute top and scarf and another top for one of my favorite Zonies, Ms. Thumper. We made a quick stop at Target for some dum-dums and nuts. Next stop was the important one, I needed a weinie man from Der Wienerschnitzel as the old one appears as if he has gone through a nuclear blast. Good day for me so far I had dum-dums, nuts and weinie man.

After checking into the hotel it was time to hit the park.

Tink welcomed us with a wave of her wand.

I was supposed to call DlandFansAZ (DlfAZ) when we got there but no need as I found him in front of City Hall just finishing up his duties as a Gumball Spotter. He is also the guy that made all the dog tags up for the rally.

I love tulips and the park is now filled with them, so pretty.

We decided to take a trip around the Rivers of America on the Mark Twain.

Hubby noticed his reflection in a railing ball on the Twain.

We decided to check out Haunted Mansion since it had just re-opened and I think it looked great. Love how the moving slidewalk now has the carpeting pattern on it. We took a ride on POTC and afterward saw them doing some filming of someone thanking 'you for watching this tour of the Dream Suite' . There is another thread about that here where I included our photos:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...res-88801.html

As we were leaving Adventureland we ran into some of my favorite MC'ers. So of course had to stop and have a quick trash talking session. Fishbulb and Monorail Man's phone was constantly ringing as they were hard at work being spotter's.

We walked over to Fantasyland and it just started raining so we had a chance to look in some of the shops there and ride some Fantasyland rides.

Pretty picture alert.

Hubby55 made a friend.

We then spotted YoYoFlamingo and team going into the Main Street Cinema so I chased them around through it. They were a team on a mission, so it was a very quick hi/by.

We had dinner at Pizza Port which was a first for us and enjoyed the chicken fusilli and spaghetti and meatballs. (sorry no food pics, food was inhaled before the camera could come out).

It was getting close to fireworks time so we headed over to New Orleans area to do some window shopping and then found a place by the river to watch the fireworks in the rain. It was pretty but I was slightly annoyed to see people on 'my' dream suite balcony in comfy chairs watching the fireworks. We decided since there was no line for Big Thunder that we would take a ride. New lesson was learned!!! Fast ride, front row, and rain do not play well together. Teeny-tiny water bullets.

We went into some shops on main street looking for a Mickey Mouse Club T-shirt for hubby but no luck. (Please PM me if you know where I can find one.) It was a little after 10:00 so I called Dustysage to see if they wanted to meet up for a drink and he said they were still finishing up at Tortilla Joe's but to come by and say Hi. We got to see some of the hard working rally people, Mamabot, Clinkerbelles, Dusty, Fishy, Monorail Man, Rixter, Mickey Maxx and a quick hello and hug to Al. We were able to show them some original pictures of the long deceased Pirate Ship Restaurant. We decided to head for the hotel to get some rest for the big meet on Sunday.

Sunday morning we were up early and arrived at the park to find out that the crowds must have been scared off by the threat of rain. Our van was lonely.

It was nice to enter the park and not have 10,000 people there already even though this was a 'magical morning'. My first stop was Market Street to get COFFEE!!! While in line TinkerMonkey appeared behind me. She gave me the 411 on how Team Dorkalicious had done during the rally.

While I was getting coffee, hubby found another friend of his.

We went over to get our Buzz FP's for later in the day and sat down to eat our croissants and have our coffee. Spotted some more favorite MC'ers, TikiRoomLiz and DisneyIPresume. Liz had brought me some of the best ever Sugar Free Lemon Cookies that I ended up sharing on the train with my other diabetic pals.

We decided to head over to the River Belle Terrace where some friends were having breakfast but noticed a lot of people coming off Big Thunder with Dream FP's so we made a beeline for the ride and saw them giving them on the exit. So once more we rode the wildest ride in the wilderness and won Dream FP's.

Time for the first meet of the day at Magnolia Gardens. Dr. Earkid and I being the silly zonies that we are.

Elly, Dustin and Tinkermonkey. Elly was telling me how pretty her Break Out Trophy is.

It was one big hugfest with Spidergrrrl, Superstacie, Yoda and Disney1978.

Wild Women on Wheels Tour

Dustysage and Penguinsoda discussing the litterbox crew?

Quiltmaker and Hamand4. Hamand4 even had their own nametag.

Cutie patootie Adam Hamand

MickeyMaxx and me, I love me some MickeyMaxx (and Rixter, too). Thank you again for the nametags, magnets and especially the yummy cookies.

Hubby can never seem to get a clear shot of the gorgeous Mary Read, maybe it's because she seems to always have the papparazi behind her, but this time he got a great shot of her.

The other person that we always seem to get the back of his head only is SirClinksalot and I am proud to say that today we got more than the back of his head, we even got blue tongue.

Time for a break, but coming up soon, pictures of the MC'ers taking a cruise around the River of America with Captain Fishbulb at the stern, and more meet pictures.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: Pratt55's Version of MiceChat's 3rd Anniversary

Pratt, it was so wonderful seeing you at yesterday's meet...I'm so glad I braved the weather and made the trip down. I had more fun than I've had in a while.

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

LOL It was so funny that you were chasing us around the main street cinema! We had no clue you were there!!
    Thanks for all the fun times!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

*runs off to hide her BreakOut trophy*

oh that reminds me, i have a certain photo of you to post soon

*shifty eyes*

was GREAT seeing you!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Awesome Lisa.

You are always a bright ray of sunlight at every meet. If only there was a way to get AZ closer to California without submerging us. Hmmm, lemme think about that one.

Chad

• Little Miss Sunshine

Excellent photos!!!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Thanks for sharing the. Pictures! The ones you shared on Saturday night were fantastic. I love geeky moments like that.

It was nice to see you and your husband this weekend.
    Last edited by mamabot; 01-28-2008 at 09:32 PM.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

•   
    • Main Street VIPs

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    I was supposed to call DlandFansAZ (DlfAZ) when we got there but no need as I found him in front of City Hall just finishing up his duties as a Gumball Spotter. He is also the guy that made all the dog tags up for the rally.
    Those dog tags totally rocked. Thanks DlandFansAZ!

Last edited by Rixter; 01-28-2008 at 09:48 PM.
    Rick

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Pratt, it was so wonderful seeing you at yesterday's meet...I'm so glad I braved the weather and made the trip down. I had more fun than I've had in a while.
    --Barry
    I am so glad you were there, I believe I scored 3 Barry hugs in one day, next time it will have to be 4.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    LOL It was so funny that you were chasing us around the main street cinema! We had no clue you were there!!
    Did I forget to mention that if I was on your scorecard for spotting me that was an extra 50 points??? (just kidding you rally nuts)

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    *runs off to hide her BreakOut trophy*

oh that reminds me, i have a certain photo of you to post soon *shifty eyes*
    was GREAT seeing you!
    I cannot imagine what kind of photoshop project you have been working on since we all know I am such a quite, shy, person.

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Awesome Lisa.

You are always a bright ray of sunlight at every meet. If only there was a way to get AZ closer to California without submerging us. Hmmm, lemme think about that one.
    Chad
    Driving home until 2:30 this morning really, really made me wish you guys were closer, maybe we could go ahead and take out Blythe, Palm Springs and Cabazon??

Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    Excellent photos!!!
    Thank you and there is more to come.

• Again! Again! Again!

Great pics! Can't wait to see more!

And yes...the dog tags were great!! Thank you DlandFansAZ!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Brrr...its cold out there

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Yes !! That was fun ! Thank you for sharing the pictures.

•   
    • Senior Minion

It was so great seeing you and your husband at the park Sunday morning - it's always nice seeing both of you at the meets! I'm also glad you liked the cookies ... as well as the other folks. The instant I tried those cookies I had to share them with you!

Oh, and here's the picture your hubby took of us ...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

Wonderful pictures. And it was so nice to talk to you .. finally!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

I cannot imagine what kind of photoshop project you have been working on since we all know I am such a quite, shy, person.

yes, you ARE the quiet, shy person who flashed the Mark Twain

and here's the proof ladies and gentlemen of MiceChat:
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Driving home until 2:30 this morning really, really made me wish you guys were closer, maybe we could go ahead and take out Blythe, Palm Springs and Cabazon??
    Well maybe leave Palm Springs since thats where I do my "real" shopping.

It was such a great treat to get to finally meet you!!! I agree with Chad... Arizona needs to be closer so ALL of you great Zonies can come over more often!! It was a blast spending some time with you! Hopefully I can get some of my pics fixed up soon! :

*edit* Elly beat me to it!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast