Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Re: It's Yet Another Radiobarry MiceChat Anniversary Meet Trip Report: Right As Rain!

This was a good way to start off my day before heading to work.

Love it so far. Barry ... you the man!

• Minion

Re: It's Yet Another Radiobarry MiceChat Anniversary Meet Trip Report: Right As Rain!

Barry, I hope that man that looked like you had a good time. Can you find out for me?

Love it!! thanks for the report1

• Shenanigans.

I'm hooked, how does it end?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristocat View Post
    I miss David.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

best Trip Report Ever...and It Ain't Even Done Yet!!!

•     
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Orbital Pluto

You are a very funny boy!

Great fun, Barry, and it was nice seeing your friend a few days ago!

Lu
    "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

— Ernest Thompson Seton

• Wishin' On A Star!!!!

I'm not sure who is more entertaining ........... RadioB or your alter ego!?!? Either way ..... you are a treasure, sir!!!! Love, Love, Love it all !!!!
    DisneyBroad54

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Aww I think that's the only "couple" pic of Yoyo and I from that weekend
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

hanging.....
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

It was very nice meeting you, and thanks for the wonderful pic of me and NNL. It really is the only pic of the two of us together.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Aww I think that's the only "couple" pic of Yoyo and I from that weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    It was very nice meeting you, and thanks for the wonderful pic of me and NNL. It really is the only pic of the two of us together.
    Um... don't be so sure....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

See what happens when I turn my back for just a few hours?

Meantime, here at home the noontime storm clouds intensified. I continued my hard day of work, taking "occasional" timeouts to watch Kobe and LeBron, while that other guy claiming to be me...continued his search for the meaning of MiceChat life, an honest person, and...Disneyland in the rain.

Well, for the moment, we ponder the beauty of truth, and the truth in beauty. And the beauty that can only be described as...Sadako.

"For the children and the flowers are my sisters and my brothers, their laughter and their loveliness...could clear a cloudy day..." - John Denver

Just before this, the large MiceChat group had gathered in the hub...150-200 strong, I am told. Finally, someone rose above the rest of them...finally, my travel-weary friend thought...an honest man...

After all, he stood right there in the shadow (well, if there were to be shadows that day) of two of the great leaders, of our time...

So if he were to say that MiceChat indeed be the best darned website, with the most supportive community, growing by the minute, who would not believe him, the man they call Dusty"Sage"?

And it was at this point, that my friend finally realized that this man was who he said he was, and not just some presidential candidate who'd lost his way stumping for votes in the California primary. Though he thought it a bit odd, or at least out of historical context, when he beseeched those gathered to "ask not, what their website could do for them, but what they could do for their website..."

Still, he felt sure that he at last had found...an honest man.

Even though he looks nothing at all like me, and shares only some of the same interests, we are of one mind when it comes to the fairest of them all, in all the land.

And she remains so...and I remain a charter member of the Villains Fan fan club...she always brightens any day.

And I didn't have to remind him that 1978 was one of my best years working at the Tragic Kingdom, err, kissing the Mouse's tail, as we used to say...the lovely and talented Disney1978 an ever-present reminder, along with her friend, a man that I'm sure needs no introduction, which is good, cuz the alter ego is still fuzzy with names.

So it was time for the big group picture. Now you'll know that it wasn't me there, when you look at the pic in other TR's and don't see me there in my usual spot along the back row, but...in front...in a scooter...with gray hair yet...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Banned User

Barry---I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I were one of those in your, I mean, your "friend's" trip report photos!! I can't wait to meet your 6'3", rock hard abs!
    (I will be the one that's 5'10" and 130 lbs) haha!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

When word of the meet schedule first spread, we tried to get together a lunch gathering of a MiceChat club I belong to. Well, sometimes anyway trying to organize MiceChatters is like trying to herd cats, as it were. Heck - I didn't even go - so I guess it was no surprise that the man who claimed to be me wound up in the planned restaurant, the Plaza Inn, but with other folks - who provided excellent company nonetheless!

And in the early hours of the afternoon, every so often the skies would open and there'd be water, water everywhere...

but n'ary a drop to drink...

We approached the castle of Sleeping Beauty, wondering if the meaning of MiceChat life could be found in love's first kiss...

But instead of that, my friend found Maynard....now he'd have the answer. He knows everything!

Except about that, apparently.

Such a ponderous question, and as the hour grew later, it appeared that my Penguin friend had stopped drinking her soda long enough to chew it over, too...

Well, after a cruise through the jungle, sitting in the TikiRoom with the lovely PurpleDove and her faithful driver AKDisney, then on to Pirates and finally the Mansion...the time had come for my friend to realize the real meaning of MiceChat life - that you get out of something, just as much as what you put into it.

Just be yourself, live your honesty, truth and beauty as best you can, and the vast majority of the time, people will come to like you, and accept you for who you are.

And it was with this happy realization that I....yes, I...left for home...after a long but but lovely day.

Yes, friends, that's just me...for better or worse. (The one with the short ears!)

Til next "time"....your friend always,

Radiobarry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Barry,

You are a true Wordsmith. Great pictures and even better comments. Glad you had a great time. I hope you can make it back out to the park soon.

Chad

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast