Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: It's Yet Another Radiobarry MiceChat Anniversary Meet Trip Report: Right As Rain!

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Barry,

You are a true Wordsmith. Great pictures and even better comments. Glad you had a great time. I hope you can make it back out to the park soon.

Chad
    Thanks, Chad - and thanks to you all for your very kind comments.

I enjoy the opportunity to express myself in this way.

And I would indeed be remiss if I didn't thank Dusty, and all the leaders of this wonderful site, and others like David "Darkbeer", MickeyMaxx and Rixter, and so many others who made the day and the weekend so special for many of us.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Goofy

Re: It's Yet Another Radiobarry MiceChat Anniversary Meet Trip Report: Right As Rain!

wonderful pictures radiobarry I hope to see you next time.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Barry - what a great report, and I'm so glad that it was really YOU I said hi to in the morning!!

And just to interrupt for a moment - Pengy - those are GREAT pics of LB & Jeff!!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Darn it Barry! I had really wanted to see YOU there this last weekend... but I guess it worked out ok since you're double I'm sure filled you in on all the exciting adventures of the weekend!

Hey! Adalade and I were at the Plaza Inn for lunch! We all figured how where to eat but not where to sit! She and I ended up on the other side of the restaurant, wondering where the heck everyone was! Next time we'll be more specific!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Barry, your alter ego does not do you justice. You will have a special place in my heart, (right next to my canoe boys).

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    Barry---I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I were one of those in your, I mean, your "friend's" trip report photos!! I can't wait to meet your 6'3", rock hard abs!
    (I will be the one that's 5'10" and 130 lbs) haha!
    It's a date, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Barry,

You are a true Wordsmith. Great pictures and even better comments. Glad you had a great time. I hope you can make it back out to the park soon.

Chad
    If I had seen you before I saw Dusty last Sunday, my search for an honest man...well......you are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by rex22 View Post
    wonderful pictures radiobarry I hope to see you next time.
    I can't wait to see me next time either! And you, too!

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Barry, your alter ego does not do you justice. You will have a special place in my heart, (right next to my canoe boys).
    WOW. WOW WOW WOW WOW...what more can I say?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Really nice photos, Barry!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

Two Thumbs Up!
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

and a circle snap....(what the heck!)
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

That was fun...thanks Barry

•   
    • Super Hero

Awesome, fantastic trip report, RB, erm, RB's alter-ego! Wonderful pics and fabulous comments! You are really a gifted writer and made me feel I was right there sharing your adventures.

Thank you!

• Hiding in the shadows

That was a very fun trip report Barry!

A little piece of heaven

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Thanks for the fun TR, RB! Glad you, or your alter ego, made it to the meet, and glad that your home wasn't washed out to the Channel Islands.

• Still lost in Neverland

I am so sorry that I could not make it down with you this past Sunday. Colds and injured legs notwithstanding it would have been a wonderful day. But I guess staying warm and dry at home was the best thing I could do. Your Trip Report is the best and it made me miss the meet all the more. Hopefully we can do something in the near future as my AP expires in May. I did send you a PM with my address for the special magnets, hope you got it. It really looks like you had a great day. Sorry I missed it.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan View Post
    Thanks for the fun TR, RB! Glad you, or your alter ego, made it to the meet, and glad that your home wasn't washed out to the Channel Islands.
    Uhh, me too...thanks LDF...

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    I am so sorry that I could not make it down with you this past Sunday. Colds and injured legs notwithstanding it would have been a wonderful day. But I guess staying warm and dry at home was the best thing I could do. Your Trip Report is the best and it made me miss the meet all the more. Hopefully we can do something in the near future as my AP expires in May. I did send you a PM with my address for the special magnets, hope you got it. It really looks like you had a great day. Sorry I missed it.
    Bruce, your health is the most important thing of all. And while the predicted "monsoon" thankfully never materialized, it got very cold and wet at times through the day and early evening, and you could have been endangered as we feared in the first place.

I tried to tell everyone I could think of, about why you weren't there...and was of course greeted with dozens of well-wishes and kind regards to pass back...here you go!

--Barry

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast