Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Are we there yet!?!?!?

Danny and Eric's little corner of paradise! =)

Talking Re: The Neuhickman's Invade Anniversary Meet AND get their AP's for the first time EV

Yay!!! We had so much fun!!! It was nice to meet everyone!!! Not much else to report... Just to let everyone know... more pics @ http://www.neuhickman.net ... HOWEVER, try it tomorrow as its not working at the moment... (for the computer geeks out there... the ip changed and we are waiting for it to rereplicate thru the dns servers... hehe)

Cant wait to see everyone again and come to another meet!!! =)
    Remember... Dreams Really Do Come True!!!
    Daniel and Eric Neuhickman
    09/02/2004 - Present

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.
    -- Edgar Allan Poe

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

Re: The Neuhickman's Invade Anniversary Meet AND get their AP's for the first time EV

It was SO good to finally meet you both! Glad you had such a great time. Hope to see more of you, especially since we're practically neighbors

I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Re: The Neuhickman's Invade Anniversary Meet AND get their AP's for the first time EV

Elly!!!

I lovesededes heeer!!!!!

Great TR!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

It was so wonderful to meet the two of you

Thanks for sharing your TR and your gorgeous pictures, that one with the snowy mountains inthe background is stunning. I hope you can make it to many more meets

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    It was so wonderful to meet the two of you

Thanks for sharing your TR and your gorgeous pictures, that one with the snowy mountains inthe background is stunning. I hope you can make it to many more meets
    It was great meeting you, too, Tina!! We can't wait to see you at an upcoming meet! Yay for our BFL friend!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Jennidisneyfer View Post
    It was SO good to finally meet you both! Glad you had such a great time. Hope to see more of you, especially since we're practically neighbors

Coffee sometime? NorCal meet? A fun time will be had by all!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

It was such great fun to meet you both and get to spend some time visiting (inbetween the insanity of the rest of the meet!! ) You guys are awesome! And that pic of the snow covered mountains behind the Matterhorn and Space... WOW!!

Hopefully I'll be able to make it to another meet when you guys are down again!!! And glad to hear you made it safely home!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

It was the photo in your signature of the two of you that made me sign onto MiceChat so long ago. Seeing a couple like you two made me feel accepted and I was like, "I gotta join this group."

That was all those moons ago.

So to see you happy and using a well-deserved exclaimation point for every sentence, well, I know it was a good time and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

Peace to you both,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Goofy

oh great pictures they are very nice thanks.

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roo719 View Post
    It was the photo in your signature of the two of you that made me sign onto MiceChat so long ago. Seeing a couple like you two made me feel accepted and I was like, "I gotta join this group."

That was all those moons ago.

So to see you happy and using a well-deserved exclaimation point for every sentence, well, I know it was a good time and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

Peace to you both,
    Roo
    Awwwwww!
    Quote Originally Posted by neuhickman79 View Post
    Coffee sometime? NorCal meet? A fun time will be had by all!
    Hells yeah, let's do it!
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

I'm joining the chorus of people who think that photo of the snow capped mountains is AWESOME. In fact, "awesome" doesn't come close to describing it. Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad you had a wonderful time at the big Anniversary Meet.

Oh and congratulations on your APs. Woot woot.

• Why do you keep talking?

Dude those pics are awesome! Glad you had a great time aside from the woman teaching her children all the wrong things in life, and congrats on your first APs.
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

• Miss Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Armadillo4 View Post
    I'm joining the chorus of people who think that photo of the snow capped mountains is AWESOME. In fact, "awesome" doesn't come close to describing it.
    Agreed. They're all beautiful. But that one.... it's a stand out.

And I can't wait to get to know you better.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I also loved the pictures. Great report! I was also at the meet, but apparently missed out on seeing a lot of people, yourselves included. Can't wait to meet you another time...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Minion

Funny thing is, we were SO scared to go up in the Sun Wheel. My husband still didn't like it. But, being that I am, aside from being a Disney freak, a skyscraper/skyline freak...and I was able to see like 4 or 5 skylines from our vantage point. I quickly got over my fear and was in love with the view of it all!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast