free admission for you yearlong and up to 16 sign-ins for others and 20% off food and merchandise are the perks. dunno the exact details about the stuff that's typically considered benefits such as medical etc..
REAP THE BENEFITS: THE DISNEY DIFFERENCE As a Cast Member, you will enjoy an exciting mix of benefits, which vary depending upon which of the following roles you choose:
All Cast Members Receive Access To:
• Complimentary Theme Park admission following peak seasons worked
• Park sign-in privileges before and after shifts and days off
• Discounts on Disney Theme Park tickets, merchandise and food & character dining experiences
• The Disney Discount Directory: an official guide of special discounts and benefits available at venues throughout Southern California
• Access to Company D stores and TEAM Centers: a Cast-exclusive offering of services and merchandise
• Cast-exclusive events & programs including intramurals, clubs, instructional programs, film previews, canoe races, etc.
• Community involvement programs including Disney VoluntEARS
• Partners Federal Credit Union
• Stock purchase plan
• Savings bond purchase plan
• Direct deposit
• Casting Scout Program: earn bonuses for successfully referring friends and family to the Disney family
• JOBS: an intranet-based listing of professional roles, offering a first notice of openings within the Company
• Personal Assistant Network® : resource & referral program to assist with work/personal life decisions such as childcare, time management, budgeting, etc.
Note: This is not necessarily a complete list of benefits available to eligible employees - Additionally, the benefits may be subject to change.