Thread: Lockers

• Mischievous Mouse

Lockers

As many times as we have been to the parks, we've never used the lockers.
    I understand they run $7.00 up depending on size, and are rented for ALL DAY, unlimited access. So how does this work, a pin number I imagine? I think I've used this kind of locker before, once. Is that right? You pay once and then just access it as needed? (probably bringing bottled water now, after the posts in the drinking water thread - yikes!)

There's also more lockers in the Downtown Disney area too?

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

• Disneyland/Bronco Maniac

Re: Lockers

There is a code that prints out on your receipt that you use to open the locker. They are pretty handy.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

i woudl suggest taking a photo of the code with your cell, or programming the number in..just in case you lose the receipt or it gets too wet.

there are some lockers next to guest services and in both dl and dca, i'm not sure about dtd
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I'm not aware of lockers in DTD. Only the larger lockers (for food, mainly - $15 for the day I think) in the picnic area outside DL, then the smaller ones inside DL and DCA.

Like Bob says, they come in very handy...especially the ones inside. I remember back in the day when you used to have to carry a key around, like with the temporary lockers at the gym.

The new system is much better. Just don't lose the receipt...or be good at memorizing the number!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• I'm not really here

I would also suggest if you use them, empty it as close to midnight as possible. The last several times we've used them they start going through and cleaning them out at about 12:15. We found out that if you don't get yours emptied, the stuff gets taken to lost and found.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Disneyland/Bronco Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post

Like Bob says, they come in very handy...especially the ones inside. I remember back in the day when you used to have to carry a key around, like with the temporary lockers at the gym.

The new system is much better. Just don't lose the receipt...or be good at memorizing the number!
    I was just at Magic Mountain yesterday Barry, and they had those kind of Lockers. Handy, but they took a token for each use. Needlessly to say, at 2.00 bucks a pop to open, we werent going back and forth to much.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

There is lokers Inside and Outside each Parks.
    No Lokers in DTD.

you may what use the outside park locker for DTD, But you need pass the Bag check each time.

Copy that code Number, Cell phone Note pad work well.
    Write down lock number and code number.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

• Mischievous Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    i woudl suggest taking a photo of the code with your cell, or programming the number in..just in case you lose the receipt or it gets too wet.

there are some lockers next to guest services and in both dl and dca, i'm not sure about dtd
    Excellent idea. Guest services? I'll have to examine where that is. I think we were there once or twice before.

Thanks to everyone for your ideas.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

• ROFLCOPTER!

I usually use the lockers by the picnic area. (It's to the left of Disneyland's entrance.) I like this area the best because it is much easier to get in and out of than the one inside Disneyland. At closing and at sunset (or whenever it starts to get cool) the locker areas are crazy. Of course, if you're staying in Disneyland all day you might not want to have to go in and out.

If you end up using the ones inside Disneyland use a terminal near the aisles. It will be tough to get to in a crowd but not nearly as bad as shoving your way to the middle of a row. At least imo.