Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Wonderful World

Is Indy getting an update??

I just watched the new trailer for Indiana Jones movie (It was fantastic by the way) and it made me remember how some people were talking about how the ride might get an update for the new movie. I haven't heard anything about it for awhile now, anyone know if its gonna happen?
    I'm back MiceChat

• =)

Re: Is Indy getting an update??

No official news.

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quite frankly, I'd be pleased with just a 3 - 5 Month Refurb. Anything beyond that would just be icing on the cake.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

It would be cool if they got some new effects, but no Shia LaBeouf robot.

I would just like a nice rehab to the attraction and maybe something done to the Budget cut room(Dark room before the rats)

I saw the trailer today too. It does look pretty good, but I don't think that they need to do a rehab based on the new movie. A standard refurb sure couldn't hurt though. Although they did do a decent job with the POTC tie ins.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Last sunday Feb. 10 the door was not work and door was closing.
    Need Short refurbish.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

if anything else a nice refurb.

Indy needs to lay off of the coffee.

• A Weather Eye Open

A thorough refurb would be nice, and maybe some fresh Indy anamatronics! (Harrison Ford voice, finally?) It creeps me out when the last one is shuddering and shivering like a tweaker.

A couple of weeks ago, a million things went wrong with the ride when we were on it. The first room with the changing doors was not changing, and had no lighting (we went into the "far right" door, supposed to be the fountain of youth, but the voice and the hall were the observatory of the future). The hall also had some problems; I believe on the giant mara one eye was not smoking, and both were not flashing. The big main room with the large skull rock was completely devoid of fire, and I think the green lazers weren't working. The lights in the snakes mouths' at the end of the bridge were off. The giant hissing snake was missing a fang! (He still is, last time I checked.) And the list goes on. Most of these were fixed the next weekend, but it's clear the gears all need a good tightening or something. The ride broke down and the lights came off just when we were waiting to disembark (They had it back up within 5 minutes, though)
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

• "I Break Things"

Quote Originally Posted by twobluestripes View Post
    A couple of weeks ago, a million things went wrong with the ride when we were on it. The first room with the changing doors was not changing, and had no lighting (we went into the "far right" door, supposed to be the fountain of youth, but the voice and the hall were the observatory of the future). The hall also had some problems; I believe on the giant mara one eye was not smoking, and both were not flashing. The big main room with the large skull rock was completely devoid of fire, and I think the green lazers weren't working. The lights in the snakes mouths' at the end of the bridge were off. The giant hissing snake was missing a fang! (He still is, last time I checked.) And the list goes on. Most of these were fixed the next weekend, but it's clear the gears all need a good tightening or something. The ride broke down and the lights came off just when we were waiting to disembark (They had it back up within 5 minutes, though)
    Welcome to the wonderful mentality of "Run it til it breaks"
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by twobluestripes View Post
    A thorough refurb would be nice, and maybe some fresh Indy anamatronics! (Harrison Ford voice, finally?) It creeps me out when the last one is shuddering and shivering like a tweaker.

same thing for me when I went on except it was fountain of youth except we got Earthly riches.

• A Weather Eye Open

Quote Originally Posted by KrItTeR View Post
    same thing for me when I went on except it was fountain of youth except we got Earthly riches.
    you know it needs a refurb when the motorized WALLS are breaking down.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

• =)

That's so sad. It was in such amazing shape in December...

• Minion

If there is any refurb, it had better be before mid-April. I'll cry if it's not open then.

• Not like Crocodile Dundee

Adelaide, South Australia (8199 miles from DL)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    That's so sad. It was in such amazing shape in December...
    The last refurb must have been a bit superficial if it only lasted for a couple of months?

TDA: Consider yourself on notice, I'm coming in September and Indy is my favourite ride.
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast