Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Missing an Angel

Do they still give stickers for birthdays?

Hi everyone! Newbie here.

I am planning a trip to the Disneyland Resort for my daughters birthday and was wondering if they still give stickers to the person who is having a birthday that day? Also, did they perhaps start doing anything else for the person at the resort? Many thanks in advance!

• Minion

Re: Do they still give stickers for birthdays?

nope. Now they give out buttons!!! and they rock too! plus you can keep them forever!
    Welcome to Mice chat!

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

No longer stickers, Disney does hand out free Birthday Buttons, I like asking for them at the Wait Board near the Hub on Main Street, as there is usually no wait.

Pretty much all you get is Birthday wishes from Cst Memebers and some park guests.

If you visit the Mission Tortilla Factory over at DCA, they will hand you a bag of Tortilla, instead of just one.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Still lost in Neverland

If you go to City Hall you will be asked if you want a birthday telephone message from Goofy and if you say yes the old tyme phone on the desk will ring and when you pick it up you get a special Birthday greeting from Goofy. If you want to bring out your inner child on your birthday, then that's the place to get your button and phone call.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Missing an Angel

Wow! Button now,eh? Thats just great! She will be blown away. Thanks for all the quick replies. I think I'm going to like it here....

Oh, and Sir. Mouse. Thank you.

• Minion

why of course! welcome!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scurvy Pirate View Post
    Wow! Button now,eh? Thats just great! She will be blown away. Thanks for all the quick replies. I think I'm going to like it here....

Oh, and Sir. Mouse. Thank you.
    Awesome!! We're glad you're here too! Welcome to MiceChat, and when you do go to Disneyland, if you are there on a Sunday please stop by the MiceChat Church of Walt meet at the hub every Sunday at noon!!! Sometimes theres a lot of MiceChatters, there, sometimes just a few but we always welcome members of our family!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• cmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcm

I got a sticker last time, I felt a bit cheated! Hehe. But you should get a button and the Goofy message is so cute, and the birthday wishes all day really do make the little and big ones happy.

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

• Missing an Angel

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Awesome!! We're glad you're here too! Welcome to MiceChat, and when you do go to Disneyland, if you are there on a Sunday please stop by the MiceChat Church of Walt meet at the hub every Sunday at noon!!! Sometimes theres a lot of MiceChatters, there, sometimes just a few but we always welcome members of our family!
    Glad to be here! Um, Church of Walt? Not sure what that means but if I find myself in the area at the time, I will surely stop by to say hello!

• The Tomorrowland One

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer View Post
    No longer stickers, Disney does hand out free Birthday Buttons, I like asking for them at the Wait Board near the Hub on Main Street, as there is usually no wait.
    We still have the stickers if you want those though. And keep in mind that DL is a VERY popular place for Birthdays, so we can (and do) run out of buttons. Well, at least in the Ticket Booths. But we usually just send you to city hall to get one then.

Quote Originally Posted by Scurvy Pirate View Post
    Glad to be here! Um, Church of Walt? Not sure what that means but if I find myself in the area at the time, I will surely stop by to say hello!
    Thats a joke. The meet is every Sunday (the day of worship in some faiths) at the Partners statue of Mickey and Walt in the middle of the hub and 12 o'clock noon.

Also, if you go to Goofy's Kitchen for a character breakfast they have a birthday bucket that they will give her if you tell them its her birthday.

• Sock Puppet

do they ask for birthday identification. i was wondering because my friend's birthday is around the time we are going.

• ...TWO BITS!

A few CMs and I were in line for Dole Whips and noticed the person behind us had a B-day button. So we turned around and sang happy birthday .

I'm not sure, but there used to be a "My First Visit To Disneyland" button or magnet from City Hall. I'm not sure if they're still doing that.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfan4 View Post
    do they ask for birthday identification. i was wondering because my friend's birthday is around the time we are going.
    No, just ask and they will give you one.
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

• decorating

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    If you go to City Hall you will be asked if you want a birthday telephone message from Goofy and if you say yes the old tyme phone on the desk will ring and when you pick it up you get a special Birthday greeting from Goofy. If you want to bring out your inner child on your birthday, then that's the place to get your button and phone call.
    Most stores know the number- my friend got hooked up at the NBC store in NO.

And I've never been asked for birthday verification...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast