Thread: DLR in Feb...

Question DLR in Feb...

So I am trying to book my trip in Feb.2006 and I go online to get an idea of prices, but it won't let me go past Dec. of this year.I know in the past I have done this way in advance but now for some reason it won't let me. So what are some other sites besides Disneyland.com that I can use that will be more flexable time wise? I need to know soon so I can make sure I have budgeted enough.
    Also I am thinking of booking the Fantasmic dessert maybe the one down below by the water. Do they still have this seating available? Or does anyone think it would be worth it? Maybe the one on the veranda is better? IDK Please any info on going at this time will be appreciated. Thanks!

• CM for 4 years!

Re: DLR in Feb...

The one on the veranda is much much better and costs the exact same. Don't settle for the floor seating-- you can get a much better seat by waiting for a seat in front of the screens. Also, Fantasmic might be dark in February, so...
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Re: DLR in Feb...

Thanks, I was not aware they were the exact same price. I know which one I will choose now!