Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Post The Misadventures of Dan - Tasmic! and Stitch 2.0 - A Short Trip Report For 2/24/08

So today, I didn't arrive at park opening like I wanted to. I changed my mind at the last minute. I was suppose to meet up with Light Mouse for a Newbie Meet, but told him that I won't make it.

So, Stitch and I arrived at the park at 11:30 A.M. Stitch drove! LOL

When we arrived at the Hub, no was was there, so we wondered around. When we came back, we saw MickeyMark at the Hub. Soon, other began to arrive. Pratt55 came by and came bearing gifts.

More arrived, including a new member, Legally Brunette, who is camera shy, so I did not get a picture.

We soon decided to have a group photo.

Soon, it was lunchtime and we all made our way to White Water Snacks, since Legally Brunette hasn't been there before. It would be a treat for her.

Upon arrival, Pratt55 notice a neighboring cat.

We ordered our food, but unfortunately, Stitch devoured it before my food hit the table and I could get a picture of it.

Stitch was eyeing Light Mouse's nachoes!!

After lunch, we took a trip to the Tiki Room, since it would be Legally Brunette's first visit.

Stitch was eager to get in.

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg158/the_dan_tasmic/DSC08346.jpg[/IMG6

Light Mouse's modleing his many different hats!!

After Tiki, most of the group split up and called it a day. this would leave me, LightMouse, Adelade, Rick - A - Mortis, and MickeyMark.

Next stop, we rode the Haunted mansion next. After that, rick and MickeyMark called it a day. Our next plan of action was to head into Fantasyland to catch the evil queen, but no luck.

Then, we venture into Tomorrowland to take a trip into Space, but it has stopped all flights. So, we check back later. In the meantime, we reported to Star Command to help Buzz fight Zurg, we were successful!!

We checke back to the Space Port if it was open and it was, so we went on it.

When we landed, we left DL and went into DCA towards the studios of HPB. Adelade and Light Mouse checked into TOT. I wasn't sure if I would see them again, so I waited for them. While waiting, Stitch went into my snacks.

When Adelade and Light Mouse exited, we took a taxi cab to Monstropolis.

After bringing Boo safely home, Adelade and Light Mouse decided to do the same thing and head home. I, on the other hand, grabbed Stitch and headed to surf the beach of California Screamin'.

On the way, we check out the scenery.

We totally wiped out!!

We went back into DL and just walked around until after the parade.

After more walking around, we called it a night and headed home!!

THE END!!!!!
    Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 02-24-2008 at 10:34 PM.

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

Re: The Misadventures of Dan - Tasmic! and Stitch 2.0 - A Short Trip Report For 2/24/

Great TR- Sorry I couldn't be there, Dan.

• Goofy

Re: The Misadventures of Dan - Tasmic! and Stitch 2.0 - A Short Trip Report For 2/24/

Good trip report dan. I miss you guys. thanks.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post

!!!![/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]
    Hope Cruella De Vil wasn't around if she was you would have troble on your hand if she saw thoses spoted Puppies.

• Disneymom

I will be there on March 16th. I am hoping to go to the meet. How would I know who all the people are? Do you meet on a certain side of the hub?
    i really want to meet all of you. I know I don't post alot but I read everyday. Gotta have my MC fix. Love you guys.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lou_mom View Post
    I will be there on March 16th. I am hoping to go to the meet. How would I know who all the people are? Do you meet on a certain side of the hub?
    i really want to meet all of you. I know I don't post alot but I read everyday. Gotta have my MC fix. Love you guys.
    Some people you will recognize from all the great photo trip reports like this one. There is a section on the board for meets and if you want to you can start a thread about coming to a meet or see if one has been started for the time you are there. The regular meet is every Sunday at noon on the left side of the hub.

http://micechat.com/forums/forumdisp...duling-98.html

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Some people you will recognize from all the great photo trip reports like this one. There is a section on the board for meets and if you want to you can start a thread about coming to a meet or see if one has been started for the time you are there. The regular meet is every Sunday at noon on the left side of the hub.

http://micechat.com/forums/forumdisp...duling-98.html
    South West side. Just look for the large gathering of people chatting away, that's us.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by lou_mom View Post
    I would be the guy picking through the goodie bag (although that looks more like someone on Skid Row!)

But I probably won't be there on the 16th. Bummer. I always love meeting new MCer's!

•   
    • Senior Minion

great trip report! I was so nice to meet everyone yesterday. All the MCers were so welcoming and friendly. I had a lot of firsts yesterday (1st MC meet, 1st time at White Water Snacks and 1st time in the Tiki Room) and loved every minute of it! I can't wait to see what else is next!

Sorry I was late to the newbie meet LM. I was really debating on whether or not to go because of the weather but it turned out nice in the afternoon.

• Silent Lucidity

Great TR Dan - Tasmic! I am so wishing we lived closer to Anaheim, so we could attend some sundays meets. It was nice meeting you and stitch at the 3rd last January!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

THanks for the TR Dan. We lucked out with the weather.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legally Brunette View Post
    great trip report! I was so nice to meet everyone yesterday. All the MCers were so welcoming and friendly. I had a lot of firsts yesterday (1st MC meet, 1st time at White Water Snacks and 1st time in the Tiki Room) and loved every minute of it! I can't wait to see what else is next!

Sorry I was late to the newbie meet LM. I was really debating on whether or not to go because of the weather but it turned out nice in the afternoon.
    I am glad you showed up. It was nice meeting you.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    I am glad you showed up. It was nice meeting you.
    It was nice meeting you too! You and Hubby55 were just as nice as everyone said you guys would be. Thanks for the Dalmation puppy & lollipop (I loooove sweets).

You were one gutsy gal coming into Lakerland wearing a Suns jacket .

• Sock Puppet

awesome trip report. i can't wait till my trip to DL on July 19th. maybe i'll come to the meet on sunday. is sunday the only day you guys meet.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Great TR Dan! Nice work.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast