Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Re: Disneyland January 08. I know it is late

Nice TR! I love ^^ this picture. Especially the color of the water. Thanks for sharing!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Cherry Tart

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAurora18 View Post
    If you look between Alice and Peter Pan you can see littlecricket. I didn't realize that I got her in the picture until I got home and got a closer look.
    LOL that IS me! I remember this day quite well actually. How funny that you caught me there. XD

And that is a BEAUTIFUL shot of the castle in the rain!

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

• Hide and Seek with Anna

Very funny with you 2 and Sparrow. Sorry your counison's camera didn't make it.

• Princess Aurora Fan

I know I am really mad about that. Cause I had a few great shots on that camera. Like my one with Peter.
    ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

• Practically Magic

Blog Entries

Delightful and beautiful trip report! Perfect way to start it, too, with the Princesses playing Duck Duck Goose with the guests. I loved it all!

• Goofy

I love the castle shot during the rain. Very nice shots.

• Banned User

Ha ha... sounds like a fun trip. Love the line about being in the Navy. Good thing Capt Sparrow doesn't know about the Village people song. He should feel lucky he was born before that atrocity came out! >_<

- Anatole

• 1375 miles away

Loving the trip report! Thanks for sharing. And as always ... better late than never!
    Me,DH,DS-23 ,DD-13

Our Long Awaited, Long Awaited Trip Report November 2010
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...post1056434199
    Our First Trip to WDW December 2009
    http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...16-2009-a.html
    November 2008 trip report! Updated 1/13/09!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...23-2008-a.html

• Princess Aurora Fan

Day 4: Our Last Day

It was a little hard for my cousin to get up that day so my aunt, uncle and I headed for breakfast first.

After breakfast we managed to get my cousin up. It was so nice when we arrived at the main gates. There were no lines! As we walked inside it was just as I have always pictured Disneyland. The Disneyland band was there and the Mad Hatter was directing the show. Alice soon skipped out to join the fun.

After taking a couple of quick pictures we headed down Mainstreet in awe at how few people there really was there.

We headed through Adventureland and on to New Orleans Square.

we then decided the first ride we wanted to ride was Big Thunder. There is nothing a little runaway train in the morning. As we left New Orleans Square we were greeted by a strolling pirate who greeted me with your highness. He even came over and gave me a kiss on the hand before walking off. Once there we walked on waiting only 5 mins in line.

We next headed to Fantasyland. Just as we walked through the walk way through the lands the cast member door opened and we were suddenly attacked by Woody and Jessie. Woody was right there patting our backs. We have officially dubed it getting Woodied.

As we walked through Fantasyland Merlin's Sword and the Stone ceremony was just finishing as we walked by.

Next we headed over to the Princess Fantasy Faire. I was really wanted to meet Princess Aurora again. As much as I hate the PFF, I wanted to see the princesses. It was a short line but I was disappointed when I met Princess Jasmine and Mulan. The Belle there was fantastic. She was so pretty and sweet. I will post the pictures later I have to still scan those.
    We Hopped on the train

and rode around to New Orleans Square.

My cousin headed for a little lunch, since she didn't have breakfast. My uncle and I decided to head over to the Haunted Mansion Holiday. I stood back to take a picture while my uncle walked over to the entrance. The cast member standing there asked if we wanted to take a picture together. My uncle said no and instead opted to pose with her. She was hilarious.

After riding the mansion and picking up my cousin and aunt we hopped the train and rode around to Tomorrowland.

My cousin and I headed for Astro Blasters. While on our way over there we spotted the 10 min wait for Space Mountain and decided to take advantage of that instead. We did end up riding Buzz, with my aunt and Uncle instead. I rode with my uncle and again competed with my cousin for the top prize. We were tied at this point. Before I got my new score of 74,000 points.

The second time around my aunt and Uncle decided to ride together and my cousin and I rode alone. This time I really beat her scoring 114,000 points, the most I have ever gotten. After Astro Blasters we headed back to Mainstreet. On our way back into Fantasyland I spotted Alice and the Mad Hatter alone by Snow White's wishing well. My uncle came with me to meet them. I believe the Alice I met is Littlecrickets Rapunzel Alice, but please correct me if I am wrong. She is now my favorite Alice. I have seen her in a couple of littlecrickets videos and have always wanted to meet her. As I walked over they noticed my Princess Aurora crown and alice said to the Mad Hatter. 'oh look Mr Hatter a princess.' 'where?' 'right there.' 'sleeping beauty' 'but she is awake.' 'then awake beauty' the mad hatter then continued to call me awake beauty.

We headed for my favorite ride the Matterhorn. We managed to ride it twice in about 15 mins.

While in line I did manage to hop the line and get a couple of quick pictures of Nemo.

It was so nice to walk on to the rides.

After the Matterhorn it was over to the tea cups for a quick spin. My aunt came with me this time.

After a spin it was a quick stop at the door to get another picture.
    This is the first one we had taken

and this is the last one. The only one missing was my sister

As we were leaving Fantasyland to head out of the park we decided to go see Ariel at her Grotto. There was no one there so we just walked up. To our surprise it was the same Ariel we met at Ariel's Grotto in DCA. When it was my turn I told Ariel what Jack said the day before. She said what? and let out this big laugh with this very out of character look on her face. She then got the giggles before telling us to tell Jack 'well you can tell Jack he won't be getting anymore swimming lessons.' We both had our pictures taken with her.

We headed out of Disneyland for a little rest before planning to spend the rest of the night until closing in the park.

We headed back to the hotel, one of the main reasons we like staying on this side, it is just a quick walk down here and across the street

When we headed back to the park we headed for California Adventure. We headed inside with just over an hour before the park closes. We headed to the backlot to ride the Tower of Terror. The wait time was of course 13 mins. My cousin and I walked right into the area right in front of the study doors. When we got to the elevator we were standing there in row 6 at the very front of that line. While we were watching the elevator come back down my cousin leaned back for a min thinking she was leaning against the wall but it was squishy. My cousin turned around to find one of the bellhops standing there. I turned around and it scared me. I kept my eye out for them after that. The entire car screamed as we headed down it was neat. We then headed for Soarin. they had only one theatre operating so it was a bit slow. we did however manage to meet a family that lived not to far from us. Once through we had enough time for one more ride. We decided on the Grizzly River Run. My cousin bought a poncho for the ride. There was a 0 min wait. We climbed on and sat down in a nice wet seat. There was only three of us in the raft because no one was riding the ride at that time of night. I felt bad for the cast members.

After getting soaked we decided it was time to head to Disneyland. We managed to catch a bit of the Electrical Light Parade. It is just not the same.

After arriving at Disneyland and fighting our way to New Orlean's Square through the firework crowd we did manage to have a julip while watching the fireworks. We beat the crowd by heading over to Critter Country. There we rode Winnie the Pooh, it was my aunts first time. We even met a cast member who couldn't take a joke when my uncle asked him if the ride was scary. Next was Splash Mountain. we figured that we were already wet so we might as well get wetter. After Splash it began to spit a bit so we headed back towards New Orleans Square. We headed down to the smoking pit just as Fantasmic began. It was a fantastic spot to watch it if you love the backstage stuff, which I love. You can see everything that goes on behind the scenes.

My aunt and cousin left after the show due to the rain and my cousin wasn't feeling well. My uncle and I headed for Indiana Jones. The wait time was 25 mins and believe me it was 25 mins. I began to pour rain. It was very much like home except that I was in Disneyland. We even got stuck on the ride but not until the very end where Indy has the rock behind him. I was hoping if we got stuck that it was somewhere in the middle where we would be walked off. But it started before we got walked off. We headed down mainstreet for one last look at the castle before heading to Downtown Disney for a few last min must have Disney items before we left the Happiest Place on Earth. The next day we were heading for warmer climates and another week of vacation before we headed back to work and school work. I hope you enjoyed the report. If you want to see some more pictures that I didn't post you can check out the album here.
    http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Good Night!
    ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

• Hide and Seek with Anna

Great report PA. I also see you got my favorite Mad Hatter there in these pictures.

• Banned User

As well as the other half of littlecricket's "A-Team", if you know what I mean.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12