• Minion

Smile Disneyland Hotel Concierge Service

Hi. My family's DL trip is at the end of August and we are staying at the Disneyland Hotel Concierge Level in the Sierra Tower...w/pool view. Does anyone have any feedback on the concierge service at the DL hotel? Thanks.

• DL Alumni

Re: Disneyland Hotel Concierge Service

It was great for us. There is a lounge up on that Tower I think...(we did this a couple of years ago, maybe someone who's been there recently can help ya!)...well, they had cookies and punch, coffee of course for the adults, snacks and a service desk for making reservations, travel plans, ect. Overall it was a nice addition to our trip. Most of the time we are on our own but it was nice to have a service to fall back on in times of "trouble," like making different dinner reservations and such.

For a WDW trip its INVALUABLE! Especially if you are a newbie to the WDW parks. I am, so I found it as a good saftey net. Plus its a nice place to head down to from the stark boring DL hotel rooms.

Anyone have any recent feedback about the service? I'd love to be updated too.

Mlle Upanova
    And there's something else they can enjoy too: PINEAPPLE!

Sorry, I have no relevant info to add. My daughter is named Sierra so I just wanted to say cool name. We also go there and take her picture in front of the sign. I think next trip we may also stay there. So anyone with recent info we could also use it thanks.
    "You can't judge a book by its cover."
    "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

• Minion

When I return I will post a detailed report! But in the meantime, anyone who has stayed at the Dl hotel Concierge...please post some info!

• Shubisha

They're there and they'll help you with anything you need when it comes to hotel service... As for what to do... even if they weren't there it's a matter of "step outside the hotel for 2 seconds and look around...hopefully you'll find your way to something"

• Tourist

Our family stayed at the DLH in the last week of July. We upgraded to concierge after the first night, and we thought it was nice. The lounge is in the 11th floor of the Sierra Tower, so it will be very convenient for you.

The lounge opened at 6:30 am, and we had breakfast there each morning. Even on an early entry day, you have enough time to grab a quick bite before heading for DL. My wife and I usually took a cup of coffee to-go, and drank it on the way.

There isn't much to eat at the lounge during the early afternoon (mostly cookies and chips), but from 5 pm - 8 pm, they add wine, beer, cheese & crackers, veggies & dip, and one hot appetizer that changes daily.

You can use the lounge after you check in at the front desk, even if your room is not yet ready. The lounge staff can tell you when your room is ready, and code your keys.

It was at the lounge that a Cast Member first told us that resort hotel guests can now use Early Entry each day it is offered. It sounded too good to be true, and we were skeptical until we confirmed it at the main gate Early Entry point.

One EE morning, we got off to a late start, and didn't get to the lounge until 6:45 am. We decided not to rush breakfast, and got to DL between 7:15 - 7:30 am. It was still a good experience. There was no line at the EE gate, and the lines inside Fantasyland weren't bad. So we had a nice breakfast, and still avoided the long lines for the 8 am entry.

We had a great time, and I'm already anxious to go back...

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by 10-97
    Our family stayed at the DLH in the last week of July. We upgraded to concierge after the first night, and we thought it was nice. The lounge is in the 11th floor of the Sierra Tower, so it will be very convenient for you.

The lounge opened at 6:30 am, and we had breakfast there each morning. Even on an early entry day, you have enough time to grab a quick bite before heading for DL. My wife and I usually took a cup of coffee to-go, and drank it on the way.

There isn't much to eat at the lounge during the early afternoon (mostly cookies and chips), but from 5 pm - 8 pm, they add wine, beer, cheese & crackers, veggies & dip, and one hot appetizer that changes daily.

You can use the lounge after you check in at the front desk, even if your room is not yet ready. The lounge staff can tell you when your room is ready, and code your keys.

It was at the lounge that a Cast Member first told us that resort hotel guests can now use Early Entry each day it is offered. It sounded too good to be true, and we were skeptical until we confirmed it at the main gate Early Entry point.

One EE morning, we got off to a late start, and didn't get to the lounge until 6:45 am. We decided not to rush breakfast, and got to DL between 7:15 - 7:30 am. It was still a good experience. There was no line at the EE gate, and the lines inside Fantasyland weren't bad. So we had a nice breakfast, and still avoided the long lines for the 8 am entry.

We had a great time, and I'm already anxious to go back...
    Thanks for the info!! It sounds great..I cannot wait for my trip later this month!