Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Goofy

Re: The 2Fer Trip Reports: Read One Trip Rport, Get The Other Trip Report for FREE!!!

wow great shots guys. awesome. I like the musical chairs. lol. Thanks dan and the rockr you guys are great hosts.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Re: The 2Fer Trip Reports: Read One Trip Rport, Get The Other Trip Report for FREE!!!

Sunday, March 2, 2008:

So, on Sunday, my alarm didn't go off so I woke up at 7 AM, but I didn't get to the park until 8:30 A.M.

On the way in, I stopped by the Opera House to say say "Hi" to a friend of mind when soon I caught a glimpse of Light Mouse coming my way.

Then, he got an idea to see the 50th show........................... IN SPANISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, we went in and waited and while waiting:

The show was interesting in Spanish, hahaha,

So, our next stop after that we travelled to Space.

Light Mouse decided to leave after Space, but will return later, which just left me and Stitch to roam the Land of Disney.

We decided to go on Buzz.

Then, we headed down Main Street.

next up, we entered DCA and headed towards Screamin' with a 10 minute wait.

I looked around HPB in search for Adelade, but no luck, so I left DCA and went back into DL.

Back into the Opera House.

Then, it was time for the meet. When I got there, who do I see.........

.......................REX22!!!

Then, it was lunch time, and most of us headed to........

Stitch drooling over the cheesecakes:

Then, we were seated.

Our food came and shared among others

Then, it was time to pay the check, Stitch ran off with Rex's money!

After lunch, our group became smaller and others left. What is left of us walked back to the park. DarkBeer went off to take some photos which only left me and Rex22. We went into DL to meet up with Light Mouse and Dark Lady. We walked together to DCAto ride some rides, but eventually changed our mind due to the long lines. We eventually grabbed a fast pass for TOT.

While waiting for our fast pass time, we went inside the Animation Building to see "Turtle Talk with Crush". There, I saw my friend, Dippty Dogg.

Next up, the group went on TOT, while I sat out.

Then, we went back to DL and caught the train and rode it around the park.

We stayed on and got off at NOS and headed towards and rode Pirates. When we got off, we headed to Main Street Train Station to catch a ride on the Lily Belle.

After that, I left and called it a day, thus, ending my fun filled day at Disney!!!

THE END!!!!!

•   
    • Senior Minion

Awesome TR Dan. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory! My friends were racing around determined to ride all the rides at DCA on Sunday. I think that they really thought that it was going to take all day, but we were pretty much done at 3:30pm so we called it a day.

We've got a lot going on in the month of March (birthday parties, etc...) so it might be a few weeks before I can make it to another meet, so keep those trip reports coming

You two crack me up! thanks for the report.

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

It was great seeing you yesterday, Dan. Sorry I couldn't come to the cheesecake factory.

• Off to Neverland

i loved stitch firing the cannon, and showing off his beads!

• Senior Minion

Great trip reports guys!

• Banned User

Swell that you both got to meet one of cricket's favorite Alices, the elder stateslady as I like to call her. Did you know that she's working in the PoD now?

Last edited by mouseinphilly; 03-03-2008 at 07:04 PM.

• Goofy

It was a fun day especially the lilly belle it is so very nice. we didn't ride that many rides but the lilly belle sure made it fun. thanks lightmouse. Great pictures dan. I'll get you my pretty and your little stitch too. lol.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

It's close enough to St. Patricks day to be green with envy that you guys got a ride on the Lily Belle. Congrats!

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Did I forget to mention that we were ambushed by Zoe Necrosis on the way to Screamin', lol!!

• Goofy

oh thats right he surprised us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12