Thread: AP6 Rate

AP6 Rate

Can anyone tell me what prices they've got under this rate? I am looking for GCH or DLH preferrably concierge but if you know any of the prices please let me know! I want to see if its worth the calling every day until we get our dates! It's not available on the hotel availability calendar yet.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: AP6 Rate

I know the lower level DLH with a DTD view was $207, and the higher levels were $214. That's all I looked into.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

those ap6 rates usually go pretty quickly once word gets out....i'd keep calling if I were you. And I'd try either early in the day or after 430pm.
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Quote Originally Posted by All4dISNEY View Post
    those ap6 rates usually go pretty quickly once word gets out....i'd keep calling if I were you. And I'd try either early in the day or after 430pm.
    Yes we've been lucky in the past -for example this year we got GCH concierge for a very busy weekend only 6 days before we went! We like to have a backup though just in case. And sometimes the rates just aren't worth it - which is why I like to do the calculations before all the work And thank you yoyoflamingo thats a start for me!

•   

Hope the booking gods are with you again this year angeladlr. If you haven't tried concierge at Disneyland Hotel, it's a much much better lounge imho. (+you get to ride the special glass elevator!!)

Quote Originally Posted by All4dISNEY View Post
    Hope the booking gods are with you again this year angeladlr. If you haven't tried concierge at Disneyland Hotel, it's a much much better lounge imho. (+you get to ride the special glass elevator!!)
    Thanks me too! And thanks for the suggestion - I have actually never stayed at the DLH so it was high on my list but we are travelling with other families this time, some of which have family members who find all the walking of DL exhausting and so they want the hotel literally a few minutes away.

•   

DLH is has soooo much magic, so much more.....and is barely 100yds further walk. The view from the lounge of the fireworks and all of downtown disney, can't be beat.

•   

and roughtly $100 less a night!!

And no where is it written that you must all be in the same on property hotel!! put the strong walkers at DLH and the others at GCH. Shoot, even PPP has some FANTASTIC view rooms for the even more in shape. When I take my family I inevitably end up booking for most of the rest of my immediate family ---and we rarely all stay at the same hotel. ;-) Nice way to enjoy each one's hotel's ammenities too.

• DisneyMommy

Cool Re: AP6 Rate

I just booked a view room at Paradise Pier Hotel 2 days ago for $189 a night (late April). If you cut through GC the walk from Paradise Pier to Disneyland is shorter than that of the Disneyland Hotel.

•   

And most of the PPP has just been remodeled...BEAUTIFUL carpet and decor!! The lighter woods are out in favor of dark woods. Very tastefully done. And if you're lucky enough to get one of the top room floors facing the parks, I dare say, THAT view is 2nd to none. All of Dland's mountains and ALL of DCA. Incredible -- and for such a reasonable rate..KILLER rates during the AP6 sale period.

When I called, they told me the GCH was not included in the ap6 rates. sorry. But if you find out otherwise, I'd love to hear about it. I'm staying a GCH & would love to have lower rates.

Thank for the responsesand advice =)
    It looks like we don't have the option of GCH under AP6 so we will be going with DLH once (if!) we get the rates. HOWEVER- the cm I spoke to this morning said concierge isn't included in the ap rates which I thought was very strange. I'm hoping she was wrong because we really do get our moneys worth out of concierge and as this is a once in a lifetime trip for some in the group we wanted to go all the way!

Quick update: Spoke to another cm who says that AP6 rate DOES include concierge options (if available). Isn't it funny how it all depends on who you talk to?

Heres to keeping my fingers crossed that our dates free up!