Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MC State Comptroller

Busy At DL March 10-14

Hey all,
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea on crowds between March 10-14? I will be in town attending a conference and i am going to pay hooky a couple of days and wanted to know if those dates would be better than later on.

As always Mice Chat thanks for all the help. And let me know if yall be in the park and maybe hhe sarge will see ya!
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

• =)

Re: Busy At DL March 10-14

Dunno...I wouldn't think it'd be horrible, though. I hope not--I'll be there on the 9th, which is likely to be more busy because it's a weekend.

• Fireworks Finatic!

Expect it to be fairly busy at Disneyland that week. The park is open until 11pm Monday-Thursday and midnight on Friday. The Remember fireworks are scheduled for every night as well.

• Mouse lovin mama

We went around that time last year and had the misfortune of our trip coinciding with a cheerleading competition. It was miserable. I'm pretty sure there is something like that around that time (but perhaps a week before), so be on the lookout for high ponytails and cheer moms. You may also run into Spring breakers as well.

• Goofy is the man

I just made reservations for the 14th-16th. It was hard to find a hotel for less than $100 a night and there were tons that were sold out! I think that weekend is going to be insane!!

• Old Timer

I not5iced heavier than expected crowds last week when it was cold and sprinkling - I think it's the 2fer offer.
    That being said, I hope it's not too bad; I'll be there with my 85 year old father next week.

• Wishin' On A Star!!!!

Just FYI: March 17-21 is Spring Break for schools in N. AZ. Made the mistake of going during that time a few years ago and it was insane! The park ended up extending hours most of the week nights! But then I heard that many of the western state's schools had spring break that week. Usually it is staggered so not everyone ends up on break at once. Not sure what is happening this year but if you know......post it here!
    Good luck!
    DisneyBroad54

Probly be a little busy, but Im staying at DCA all day 13th-14th, so hopefully that wont be toooo busy( ya right ^^)

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

You can also check here to see if there are any other conventions, big or otherwise going on in town at the same time.

http://www.anaheimconventioncenter.com/events.cfm

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

The Big West basketball tournament is March 12-15th. I remember reading on another thread that Disneyland is busy during the tournament.

I am going on the 17th, so I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw it wouldn't be going on when I was there. My good luck, your bad luck.

- Anatole

• Banned User

Actually it probably will be busy on the 17th. Many people will be likely to be in town still, so I guess I am not so lucky after all. lol.

- Anatole

i think it will be busy, on the new schedule i work pretty late at Tower... so yeah i think it will be busy, it's the start of the spring breaks...

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Oh... and here's another good source of info:

http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...008-86961.html

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sgtpeper View Post
    Hey all,
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea on crowds between March 10-14? I will be in town attending a conference and i am going to pay hooky a couple of days and wanted to know if those dates would be better than later on.

As always Mice Chat thanks for all the help. And let me know if yall be in the park and maybe hhe sarge will see ya!
    Well, it's Cheerleader Season - they come out every March/April for various competitions ..... and we were there for a couple/few hours yesterday and the place was quite packed, in fact.....not sure if that will ring true for your specified dates, but "Tis the Season for Cheerleaders".

We will be coming down for the 17-19-- both my daughter and I have that week off for spring break (Were in the Sacramento area). I always expect it to be busy when I'm at DL. It's part of the package deal. My favorite hotel was like 89/night which is more than usual--they must be expecting crowds. Is it crowded on St. Patrick's day? Do they DO anything fun?
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast