Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• out & about

Little boy instructed by father to pee in ISAW bushes!

Yeah you heard me right...
    While i was waiting for IASW sat night I witnessed a father instruct his little boy (im guessing 7-10 yr old) to go behind a bush near the parade exit gate by IASW and pee. I couldnt believe it. The father got out of line bent down to his sons level and pointed to the spot he wanted him to go. the boy noded in agreement and ran off. the dad got back in line and the boy dropped his drawls and whipped it out, pee'd in the bushes, shook it off, zipped up and returned to the line as if everything was normal and nothing weird had just happened!
    Has anyone seen anything like this before? Im speechless. I mean really, theres a bathroom just around the corner.
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

WplusK.com
    http://twitter.com/WRDinc

• out & about

Re: Little boy instructed by father to pee in ISAW bushes!

by the way this all happened before my boat was so brutally rearended by another IASW boat. Dont worry Im ok!
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

WplusK.com
    http://twitter.com/WRDinc

• Banned User

Figures. Not surprised in the world we live in today.

• My cuties!

Some people just don't have a brain!!

• FastPass n00b

At least he remembered to shake.

• My Children's Father

That little boy and his father are no doubt (yet I wonder how they got in on a block out day) So Cal Select AP passholders.

They probably brought their own food (two four-course meals, a case of soda, and some Ritz crackers) into the park, wheeled about in an SUV-sized, ankle clipping, toe smashing, shin ramming stroller.

I'm sure also that the tyke watched the fireworks and F! from the comfort of his Father's shoulders, and had earlier defecated onto a prop he had broken off from the Space Mountain queue.

But at least the kid did not need a squirt gun!

Yes, I have seen this happen before, but not at Disneyland, and never with a kid that old (other than my sons in our own backyard when they've been swimming). At least it was in bushes, where the planter bedding should be able to absorb and break-down the offensive elements.
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

I'll see your pee bush and raise you one even more disgusting pee incident.......

In October last year, we were on the upper level of the queue for Jungle Cruise. A man about 20 people behind us (we saw him as the line wrapped back around), allowed his little boy to pee right near the railing *in* the queue!! The worst part - as we descended the stairs and approached the loading area, there was something dripping from between the slats of the ceiling/upper queue area, right onto people below where the little boy had relieved himself just a minute prior!!!

We informed the loading CM, but they didn't do anything.

I mean, like EEEEEEEEW!! I so wanted to drag the father into the bathroom and give him a major swirly.

• My prices are INSANE!

I have another pee story for you.

This incident happened as me and a friend of mine where waiting in line for Star Tours at Disneyland Paris. A mother and her daughter, probably around 4 or 5, where waiting at the exit of Star Tours.

The little one had to go so the mother took the daughter to the drain in the middle of the exit walkway. The mother dropped the little girls underthings, the little one hunkered down and proceded to relieve herself down the drain in the middle of the pathway.

My friend and I where shocked and surprised by this, thinking that maybe it was a French thing, but I guess it can happen anywhere.

The mother and daughter where a bit cleaner than the father and son in the Jungle cruise line though.
    Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
    http://www.ericedunn.com/

• Traveler to the south

O.k., got one for you! When I worked at the Disney Store a mother was encouraged her son to pee in the store!!! IN THE STORE! EWWW! On our nice new carpeting! I very nicely asked her to leave in my nicest Disney way but... People are disgusting...
    "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
    - Skipper Mike

• That's Hawt

Ok ... those stories are just gross ... yup ... gross. Do people even THINK when they are at DL??? I mean ... JESUS H CHRIST! "Let's pee in the bushes" Makes a whole hell of a lot of sense to me! My gosh ... people are grody.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• -Going Retro-

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    I'll see your pee bush and raise you one even more disgusting pee incident.......

In October last year, we were on the upper level of the queue for Jungle Cruise. A man about 20 people behind us (we saw him as the line wrapped back around), allowed his little boy to pee right near the railing *in* the queue!! The worst part - as we descended the stairs and approached the loading area, there was something dripping from between the slats of the ceiling/upper queue area, right onto people below where the little boy had relieved himself just a minute prior!!!
    DP, I remember that! It was so discusting I'm glad we were a bit ahead of them rather then being spashed from above

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

This reminds me of something I posted in another similar thread about people's disgusting and unsanitary restroom habits. I see how people behave in public places and wonder how they behave at home. When I was young I was brought up to treat and care for everything, no matter where I was, as if it belonged to me and I was responsible for it's care.

But the events pointed out in this thread remind me of the times I wish I could follow these people home, walk into the middle of their house, whip it out, and pee full force while spinning in a circle.
    Last edited by speederscout; 08-07-2005 at 10:50 AM. Reason: addition

what could cause this type of behavior -
    Option 1. there just aren't enough bathrooms in the park to accomodate everyone
    Option 2. it's just some lazy "person" that doesn't want to get out of line and have to wait again.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by speederscout
    But the events pointed out in this thread remind me of the times I wish I could follow these people home, walk into the middle of their own house, whip it out, and pee full force while spinning in a circle.
    Hehhehehe .... that was quite a visual
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Banned User

That little boy and his father are no doubt (yet I wonder how they got in on a block out day) So Cal Select AP passholders.

They probably brought their own food (two four-course meals, a case of soda, and some Ritz crackers) into the park, wheeled about in an SUV-sized, ankle clipping, toe smashing, shin ramming stroller.

I'm sure also that the tyke watched the fireworks and F! from the comfort of his Father's shoulders, and had earlier defecated onto a prop he had broken off from the Space Mountain queue.
    NO doubt!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast