• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

3/4/08 Bones rolled out of WoD, Monorail gets unscheduled washing & the walls return

The 'POTC' skeletons were quietly evicted from the WoD store at DTD this morning.
    A fond farewell and wishes for a happy voyage beyond:

The Monorail was doused by an errant and impressively high-shooting sprinkler today at about 1:50PM near the gate closest to IASW. The pilot at first seemed unsure about proceeding through the torrent of water but glided on gingerly, giggling the remainder of the trip to Tomorrowland. The cars behind received a refreshing spritz through their open windows on a mildly warm day. Just another bonus at The Happiest Place on Earth.

The exciting new esplanade structure that I shot last week (gone over the weekend)

has mysteriously moved to the other side of the main DCA entrance:

Last edited by ALIASd; 03-04-2008 at 06:15 PM.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Dapper Dan-nabe

Re: 3/4/08 Bones rolled out of WoD, Monorail gets unscheduled washing & the walls ret

You mean, they're actually taking Pirates out of the parks somewhere? Well, it's a start.
    -SilentDante
    eliselzer.blogspot.com

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Re: 3/4/08 Bones rolled out of WoD, Monorail gets unscheduled washing & the walls ret

"You mean, they're actually taking Pirates out of the parks somewhere? Well, it's a start."

I agree. Thanks for the update!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

Those structures in the esplanade........looks like they're possibly repairing the loose stones out there. When we went for Valentine's Day a few of those loose guys almost threw Cid down! Good to see them getting fixed.
    Last edited by I<3Jess; 03-05-2008 at 02:01 PM.

• =)

The mysterious structure probably houses the high-tech machinery they're using to sandblast all the scum off of Paul Pressler's stone.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Jess View Post
    Those structures in the esplanade........looks like they're possibly repairing the loose stones out there.
    You win, the temporary structure is being utilized by an outside contractor to repair movable stones loosed by water drainage mixed with the dirt base, at least according to two security CMs on duty.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• =)

You win, the temporary structure is being utilized by an outside contractor to repair movable stones loosed by water drainage mixed with the dirt base, at least according to two security CMs on duty.
    Like I said--

The mysterious structure probably houses the high-tech machinery they're using to sandblast all the scum off of Paul Pressler's stone.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    The 'POTC' skeletons were quietly evicted from the WoD store at DTD this morning.
    A fond farewell and wishes for a happy voyage beyond:
    Ummm.... wonder if they'll end up on eBay?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    Don't forget the cigarette burn.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    close, it's actually quietly testing a 1/4 scale sign right now behind it, if it goes well (listen for the ooohs and ahhhs on the otherside, place a yoamd soda cup on the wall to act as a amplifer but don't let the execs see you as they enter) the front of the park will get a much larger EIGERLAND sign installed....

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Jess View Post
    Those structures in the esplanade........looks like they're possibly repairing the loose stones out there. When we went for Valentine's Day a few of those loose guys almost threw Cid down! Good to see them getting fixed.

A lethal combination of not paying attention and bad ankles. It's wonder I don't eat my lunch more.

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

That was a great photo update! It's really cool you used past photos to be able to show what was missing. Very creative!