Thread: Quick TR 3/5/08

Quick TR 3/5/08

Took a solo trip today and it was a blast! The Segway experience in Innoventions is a definite must see; they are really fun and its very interesting to experience, just watch your balance! I also went HM, BTRM, Splash, Indy, Soarin', and Screamin'.

Weekdays are heaven, minimal crowds and lines, and I noticed a lot more detail on the rides too. For instance i felt HM sound was louder and so I saw a lore more of the background animatronics.

Indy: I'm not sure of the pole works, but I tried and it didn't work, but the flames and effects are back up in the main room (walkon). Also is Indy synched? I was able to see the jeep ahead of me, both in the opening all as we pulled up and we saw the tail lights as we entered the boulder room, it was kind of dissapointing although I know what happens =(.

Splash: almost no wait and single rider line is a great; I don't think I had to wait more than 5 minutes between rides. Also I noticed that the ride goes really fast and I wish there was more time to enjoy it

BTRM: walk-on almost and I noticed 2 things. Were there always bats floating around in the 1st tunnel? I remember the red eyes, but there were floating bats on the side that I thought looked cool. Also the goat is still missing =(, I hope it comes back soon...

Soarin': nothing, but the usual, but I noticed all the scratches on the film, I think you only notice if you sit in the 3rd row.

Screamin': the orange train's music was broken...

Oh also I saw about 4-5 teams of imagineers looking around tomorrowland so maybe something is happening? It was a bunch of Disney people with nametag stickies, so I'm not exactly sure, but maybe, who knows?

I really wish that DL was like this on Fridays, but I keep hitting peaks. Nothing really to report except that Indy is kinda back to its glory.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Re: Quick TR 3/5/08

The pole in Indy worked. I was there today and it was working just fine.

• Lackey

Bats have always been in BTMRR

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
    Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

• Your Average Joe

Sorry in advance if this has been asked and answered a million times. Is there a link to those attractions which have single rider lines? Of those lines, do you have to ride with another single rider or can you ride by yourself? Thanks.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Goofus View Post
    Sorry in advance if this has been asked and answered a million times. Is there a link to those attractions which have single rider lines? Of those lines, do you have to ride with another single rider or can you ride by yourself? Thanks.

You know if you become a gold member, there is a Single Riders Club. That way you don't have to ride rides alone. Fun times for all.