Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• white and nerdy

The Almost Complete List of Disney Guests

I’m sure this thing has been done before, BUT, I want to do it now….

The Big List of Guests

The Obscrony: These are those people you don’t know, yet see constantly throughout your day at Disneyland. You see them in just about every line, during parades, at the hotel back home, etc.

The Squid: These are the hyper-active kids that run from one end of a line to the other while their parents are either absent or ignorant of the situation.

Baby Bats: The Gothic crowd that Disneyland tends to attract.

Momzillas: These are the mothers or fathers who assume that any other adult is there to ruin the Disneyland experience for their kids. They push you away during parades, insist they go in front of you in lines for characters, and complain loudly if people over the age of 12 want to ride fantasyland rides.

Casey Jr.: Guest who insist on smoking wherever they damn well feel like. Can be recognized by their smoking stack. Natural enemy to Momzilla.

Animes: Kids who are in town for the Anime Convention and then show up in Disneyland in costumes of Chi or Spike.

Bubba: Older blue-collar type guys who would rather eat glass than be in Disneyland.

Gas Passers: The ones who fart ahead of you in line, leaving a “Gas Mine” for you to discover. A fun time-passing game for long lines is to try and identify the Gas Passers ahead of you.

Mary weathers: Guests who have extra large larboard sides, yet sunny dispositions.

Ursulas: Guests who have extra large larboard sides, yet have crappy dispositions.

Terminators: Guest in electric wheelchairs and personal motor scooters.

The Ebert: Critics who feel that everything they see is substandard to what it once was. They share their insight to anyone who crosses into their zone.

The Tiger Lilly: Guests who try and lip sync all the words to every ride, especially Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror.

Part of the Unwashed Mass: Guests who chose to save money by not buying personal grooming supplies. Related to the Gas Passer

Red Camera Group: Any large Asian tour group regardless of camera color.

C.O.W.s: Self explanatory

Tour Guides: Guests who feel the need to inform all who fall within their radius various pieces of trivia about the area they happen to be in. They are always wrong.

Michael Moore: Guests who chose to video tape every part of their vacation from the parking booth to the toilets.

Fine Young Americans (FYA): Any youth group from any organization that meet the following requirements: 1. They came in a van or bus. 2. They wear matching shirts.

The Brady Bunch: Family reunion groups.

O.C. kids: Teenagers with rich parents whose parents think they can make up for years of neglect by letting them run loose in Disneyland.

Britney Smears: Old women dressed immodestly.

Whale Tails, Mice Tails: Girls who wear either, (a) thongs with low rider jeans, or (b) just low rider jeans. The can usually be found several stairs above you in lines.

Hairy Kaniptions: People who lose their temper in Disneyland taking it out on family members, cast members, strangers, etc.

Seinfeld: Guests who make the same jokes over and over like: “What kind of Mickey Mouse operation is this?” or “I owe, I owe, so off to work I go.”

Dijanos: like Tour Guides except for two things: 1. They are usually correct, 2. They are far more annoying.

It’s Only Pretenders: Young kids on scary rides who scream for their lives the entire time.

Hop on Pops: Kids on the shoulders of Parents and block the view for everyone else.

Pops who are Hopped on: Parents who place kids on their shoulders and block the view for everyone else.

Viles: people who urinate or deficate in places other than governmentally approved recepticals.

Chickens: Adults too scared to ride various E-ticket rides.

Pramatics: parents who operate Prams like they where (a) ambulances (b) snow plows (c) special tickets that grant magical passage through crowded walk ways (inspired by DisneyGal)

*note* this list was made by me and Mi Familia during our lifetime of trips to Disneyland. Feel free to add your own entries. If you take offence to any of the above definitions, relax. We aren’t talking about YOU or anyone of YOUR friends.
    Last edited by thejoshualee; 08-08-2005 at 01:09 AM.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Queen of Randomness

Re: The Almost Complete List of Disney Guests

there needs to be one for the drivers of strollers.

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGal
    there needs to be one for the drivers of strollers.
    Done and Done
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• out & about

there should be one for people with too much time on their hands!
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

WplusK.com
    http://twitter.com/WRDinc

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by WRDest79
    there should be one for people with too much time on their hands!

There is... Thejoshualee

It's called "Insomnia" That's a industry term.

You can't forget the EMAC's, meaning Every Man a Comedian. These are people usually groups of men and women where the men are trying to impress the women with their wit, so they do something that has been done hundreds of times before and then the whole group laughs like it's the most original, funniest thing ever done.

Knocking on doors that are clearly props is the fastest, surest way to spot an EMAC. The door on the side of Pirates or under the bridge on Thunder Mountain are favorite spots, although the door by the waterfall in line for Knott's log ride is where my friends and I first made this discovery and is completely irresistable to any EMAC.

Too funny!!!

• Hooterville, USA

Butt cleavage: The art of wearing your pants too low. Usually reserved for the male species. A prerequisite for entering into the plumber's trade.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee
    The Obscrony: These are those people you don’t know, yet see constantly throughout your day at Disneyland. You see them in just about every line, during parades, at the hotel back home, etc.
    These freak me out! This happens to us every time we go! And it's even freakier when you spend part of the day at DL, jump over to DCA for a bit and see them there too! Then you take a break back at the hotel and come back to DL in the evening, and they're back again!

I'm glad it's not just me who has this happen! I was starting to think I was being followed.

• California Adventurer

Happily inside Disney California Adventure ... or at the nearest theme park I can find.

Great list! Funny and true! Here are a few more categories I've created:

Campers: People who bring loads of blankets, towels, pillows and umberellas just to claim a good viewing spot several hours in advance of a parade or fireworks show.

Human Pets: Kids who are tied or strapped to leashes and ropes more than an arm's length by their owners (parents). These Human Pets also receive verbal commands from the people holding the end of the rope.

Bling-Bling: They can be seen wearing pounds of reflective bling, otherwise known as Disney pins that fill up entire lanyards, vests and specially-designed suitcases. Fellow fans of bling-bling can often be found outside Store Command in Tomorrowland, or hovering around bling-trader carts.

Sig-Alert: People who decide to unpredictably and randomly STOP in the middle of crowded walkways, causing people traffic jams and increasing the frustration of everyone else.

FYI: What are Sig-Alerts? "Sig-Alerts" are unique to Southern California. They came about in the 1940s when the Los Angeles Police Department got in the habit of alerting a local radio reporter, Loyd Sigmon, of bad car wrecks on city streets. These notifications became known as "Sig-Alerts." Later Mr. Sigmon developed an electronic device that authorities could use to alert the media of disasters. Caltrans latched on to the term "Sig-Alert" and it has come to be known as any traffic incident that will tie up two or more lanes of a freeway for two or more hours.
    Yes, I do LOVE Disney California Adventure. Disneyland is not so bad either ;-)

• See my photography regularly in MiceChat's "In The Parks" updates, published each Friday.
    • Follow my theme-park adventures on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ThemeParkTimes

• insufferable know-it-all

Britney Smears: Old women dressed immodestly.
    Hahaha

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Rock Star Minion

Then there are the "Label-Makers"...
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Official Mice Chat person

Haha, this list is so true.

Here's one

Beenworkingtolongs : Cast members working rides that really get mad at you (over-react) when you accidentally do something wrong. This usually ruins the guests experience at the happiest place on earth.

The Flashphotographers
    Name says it all. The worst of their species likes to sit on the front row to blind the entire boat during the darkest of moments

• Bear Country Refugee

Lass Members: (Named in honor of Dead Like Me character George Lass.) Cast Members who are totaly bored with their jobs, and life in general. Usually 20-something slackers with blank expressionless faces or sarcastic sneers, they can often be spotted in a Fantasyland dark ride; pushing the dispatch button for the 56,832th time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast