Toontown Morning Madness

I am needing some information. My son and I will be visiting DL next week. I would like him to be able to participate in the TTMM, but I do not have a ticket. But since I am staying on property, does that mean we don't need a ticket? I know I will get in because of the EE, but does that apply to TTMM as well?
    Thanks!

• It's all nonsense

Re: Toontown Morning Madness

I'm pretty sure there is a seperate voucher to do the TTMM.

• Hiding in the shadows

It is a separate voucher for TTMM, you probably could find a couple on eBay if you really wanted, to be honest, its really not worth it IMO. Although I havent been to it for about 18 months, its a small show and wastes your first hour in the park when you could be riding everything in fantasyland.

A little piece of heaven

• Mischievous Mouse

It's a lot fun with the young ones. We always get ticket with our travel package. I'm not sure if you can buy them through guest services...?

This last time it was rained out, we ended up getting in libe early for the photo-ops with Mickey, Minnie, Donald. Much shorter line for these characters if nothing else. It may not be worth doing mor than once, but the younger kids (4-8) really get a kick out of it.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

• Kenny the Pirate

We went in June as part of our package and it's NOT worth the type of money people are paying for a little show and a button.

Someone's got 4 of them for sale on Ebay. Someone has bid the outrageous amount of $89 thus far.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEYLAND-Micke...QQcmdZViewItem

Someone paid $211 for 6 of them
    Someone else $56 for 3
    Kenny the Pirate
    AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
    Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
    Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
    Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

I'm going to disagree with some of the posters here.

First, about the Ebay prices: pure economics; people are willing to pay those prices--obviously those people think TMM is worth those prices (by definition).

If some rich family is traveling to Disneyland, and just goes once a year, and didn't happen to buy a package with those tickets included, then buying them on Ebay is a nice option.

Second, about TMM itself: actually, in response to the poster who said it was a waste of the 1st crucial FL hour--this is what I always do on my DL trips: the first hour of day 1 is indeed spent in FL, but the first hour of day 2 is spent in Toontown, with TMM, where there are NO CROWDS. The minute that hour is up, the crowds swarm in, and my family leaves.

I've done this strategy year after year, and ridden every Toontown ride over and over with no waits. And Mickey and Minnie's houses have no lines or waits either. The characters just stand there, at the entrance to their houses (like Donald's Boat), and I've seen them just waiting alone for several MINUTES for a kid to come up to them for a hug and a pic.

Therefore, if Toontown is part of the planned itinerary, then TMM is the way to do it. Skipping the 15 minute show in "town hall" at the beginning of it and just going on rides is a good option.

One caveat: I've heard that in the busy summer months, that TMM time can be even more crowded than the first hour of Toontown on a non-TMM day.

But when I go (Oct-Nov), TMM is definitely the way to go, especially if you have preschoolers. It's a precious time for them to explore all the little touches of Toontown without swarms of crowds.

Now, the issue of Toontown's ongoing neglect and decay should be the topic of another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jillmc3 View Post
    I am needing some information. My son and I will be visiting DL next week. I would like him to be able to participate in the TTMM, but I do not have a ticket. But since I am staying on property, does that mean we don't need a ticket? I know I will get in because of the EE, but does that apply to TTMM as well?
    Thanks!
    Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness Vouchers are only available with a Walt Disney Travel Company package. It entitles you to one morning and operates on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. MTMM is not included with the EE.

An update from the WDTC regarding MTMM:

Mickeys Toontown Morning Madness has an exciting new twist. Guests can now discover the special surprises of this wacky land by joining in the Scratch n Match Scavenger Hunt. Guests will receive their very own Scratch n Match map to help uncover the fun when they redeem their vouchers enclosed in their Guest travel
    document kits.