One thing I have read many times in all the "Save the Rainforest" threads is how people cannot stop Disney from changing It's a Small World. That a few people cannot make a difference. With all the debate on the topic I thought it might be nice to have a thread where we can see what people are actualy doing. People are posting it, but it gets lost in the debate. Maybe people can get ideas or get encouragement to write a letter, or whatever.
What this thread is for.
1. Telling people things you have actually done to "Save the Rainforest"
2. Encouraging others to "Save the Rainforest"
What this thread is not for.
1. Debating whether or not the rumored changes are good or bad.
2. Debating whether or not the 'Save the Rainforest Campaign" is good
3. Debating whether the Pixarification, P.C.-ificaton, Piratification, or Cartoonification of Disneyland is good or bad.
4. Talking about things you might do or are going to do. Do them, then post.
5. Saying that the "Save the Rainforest" campaign will not work.
6. Discouraging people from "Saving the Rainforest".
There are plenty of threads to do those things in.
So to start this off I will repeat what I have done. I have written a letter and mailed it to the Walt Disney Company, Walt Disney Imagineering, and the Disneyland Resort.
In case you are wondering I used the following addresses that were supplied to Micechat by Master Gracey in the Save the Rainforest thread.
Walt Disney Company
Attn: Robert Iger
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521-9722
Walt Disney Imagineering
Attn: Tony Baxter
1401 Flower Street
P.O. Box 25020
Glendale, CA 91221-502
Attn: Ed Grier
1313 South Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim , CA 92802
So the question I have for you is, what have you done to "Save the Rainforest"?