Rather than start a thread for each question, I'll just create one for all of them that I have. :P
I'll be going alone in June, for the first time ever and I'm really excited.
I'll be staying at the Candy Cane Inn, which I understand is in close walking distance to the entrance and butted up against DCA. I will also have to walk everywhere, which I don't mind.
A few things...
1. What attractions have single rider lines?
2. When should Toy Story Mania be open?
3. Any good breakfast places within walking distance of my hotel?
4. Has anyone eaten at the Chef's Counter at Napa Rose? What was your experience like?
5. I honestly want to try and do everything at least once, is 5 full days enough time to really see it all?
6. Are there any good breakfast places in New Orleans Square?
7. In reading my guides and here I've noticed that everyone says to go stand in front of Gate 13, why is this one so underused? Is it the location?
8. Where is the secret bathroom?
That's all I have for now, I'm sure I'll add some later.