DCA Opening ceremonies video

So this morning I felt like watching our Disney's California Adventure Grand Opening Festivities video from Cast TV. I like this video! I havent seen it in like 5 years, and i forgot all the kool things in it!
    Any other Cast member have this Video and like/ Love it?

• Troublemaker

Re: DCA Opening ceremonies video

Dang -- I wish I knew they had offered that!

I was at the opening day of DCA specifically to see the ceremonies. Showed up the night before, camped in Disneyland... and was stuck on Main Street when the whole dedication was going on.

It was lousy -- I had been to the park before, so it wasn't as if that was going to be new. I just wanted to, for once, see a Disney theme park dedication ceremony live, adn they didn't allow that.

I would have loved to have seen that video -- I don't even recall them mentioning it was on sale for CMs when I worked there!

ha ha yes i still have mine. havnt watched it in awhile. I like it

I have my copy, I haven't watched it in years. I was also there for the opening ceremony, I was one of those people that camped out over night.

For those not familiar with the video, it was only given to cast members after DCA opened. It was never available to the public.

• Troublemaker

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHost View Post
    I have my copy, I haven't watched it in years. I was also there for the opening ceremony, I was one of those people that camped out over night.

For those not familiar with the video, it was only given to cast members after DCA opened. It was never available to the public.

Was it only to DCA cast members? Because I worked at Disneyland then, would have loved a copy and thus would have been on the lookout for it, but never heard such a thing existed! Dangit.

• dreams do come true

Yes it was only given to cast members. I still have mine. Im in it in the Hollywood back lot area he talks to a guy selling maps to the DCA stars. Thats me.. Free 99 Ya. I should watch that again.

• Welcome Foolish Mortals

I was there opening day and it was freezing and deserted....

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
    ó Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." óWalt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." óWalt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." óWalt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." óWalt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." óWalt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense ó has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." óWalt Disney

• Banned User

Any chance of actually seeing the video?

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Manning View Post
    Any chance of actually seeing the video?
    Well cast members (as what it says on the vid) cant give this video out or "legal action we be Underway" so... atleast not from me =D